• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

b334b20d12f923ae.jpg

I'm a white, 60 year old retired guy living his dreams, but that certainly doesn't make me privileged. My kids aren't privileged. The only one in my household that I can say is completely privileged is my dog. She lays around all day, does whatever she wants to do whenever she wants to do it. Gets free food that cost her nothing and demands that I take care of her every day.

Wait, my dog is on BullGear's Welfare program. That sure sounds like what people on welfare do every day.

By the license plate, this is my AO. I’ll be on the lookout…. Makes me proud to be in North Idaho! He’s a local….
Find him and have him take you out in his Flex Seal boat. Post pics.

Attachments

• 1624821716444.png
    1624821716444.png
    3 MB · Views: 80
  • Haha
Reactions: JJMoody
I'm a white, 60 year old retired guy living his dreams, but that certainly doesn't make me privileged. My kids aren't privileged. The only one in my household that I can say is completely privileged is my dog. She lays around all day, does whatever she wants to do whenever she wants to do it. Gets free food that cost her nothing and demands that I take care of her every day.

Wait, my dog is on BullGear's Welfare program. That sure sounds like what people on welfare do every day.
Yes, but your dog is loyal and doesn't hate you or wants to kill you. Unless maybe it's a pitbull.

Reactions: Sgt47 and BullGear
The tip of a .22 RN is approximately egg shaped, I think it could swallow a few of those more quickly!

In case someone needs a practice snake target with the .22LR please feel free to download and print the attachment.

Attachments

• Snake Target Game Rev 2.pdf
    542.2 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: Buckley and Jaron3