• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT!! Fundraiser: Shooter with spinal cord injury

Gents

I seriously just got a little choked up.
This little gig just broke 3,000 friggin dollars (by a good bit with the snail mail on the way) in about 12 hours.

I dont know how many of you know someone who has suffered a spinal cord injury. It is a load like few of us will know. Even those who have suffered some rough stuff. Seen it many many times. Kinda brings to mind that old saying I read in a book once "the only easy day was yesterday."

And while the money sent is a huge to helping his family make things happen and taking care of things, if you pray, please pray for this young man, his family, and the others effected to horribly by this crash.
I get not everyone believes the same. So when you are outside and see a sunrise, a sunset, enjoy a perfect cup of coffee on a crispy morning, or hear the birds singing, remember Bo and the rest of them.

Thank you
I got really choked up reading this, when I say I’m humbled I’m really humbled by all this.
When I started the prayer request I never dreamed the response that I’ve seen. I never thought of anything other than a lot of prayers for my friends son and all the others involved in the wreck. I never thought of trying to get funds through the Hide for them and that’s what has me Humbled and choked up as I type this. Other than a few people that are members here have never meet me or the Galloway’s and probably never will but yet out an abundance of kindness you have done something I thought I’d never see unless you were from our small town. There’s no words I can say to repay the people here for what they have done and for that I’ll always be grateful to all of you.
From what I’ve heard today about Bo is that he has slight movement in his upper body but I believe still not much in his lower body. I will do my best to update either here or through @powdahound76 anything I find out in the next few weeks.
There’s no community like that of the shooting community. Thank you all for everything.

Tony Eberle

I got really choked up reading this, when I say I’m humbled I’m really humbled by all this.
When I started the prayer request I never dreamed the response that I’ve seen. I never thought of anything other than a lot of prayers for my friends son and all the others involved in the wreck. I never thought of trying to get funds through the Hide for them and that’s what has me Humbled and choked up as I type this. Other than a few people that are members here have never meet me or the Galloway’s and probably never will but yet out an abundance of kindness you have done something I thought I’d never see unless you were from our small town. There’s no words I can say to repay the people here for what they have done and for that I’ll always be grateful to all of you.
From what I’ve heard today about Bo is that he has slight movement in his upper body but I believe still not much in his lower body. I will do my best to update either here or through @powdahound76 anything I find out in the next few weeks.
There’s no community like that of the shooting community. Thank you all for everything.

Tony Eberle

Appreciate the update Tony. There is NO payback. Ever. It's what we do. And we're just getting started. There are still many good people in the world and OUR community is living proof. Just let it happen and let them know forces of good are in the works.

Squirrel.jpg

I'm hopeful the big guns come out as this kids medical bills are going to be astronomical as in hundreds of thousands....
As a poors I gave what I could fingers crossed
Hopefully the impaired driver had good or decent insurance that will cover a large chunk of the medical bills and leave this fundage for the family to offset any missed income or travel/accommodation bills. Then the insurance company can take old shitbird driver and fuck him/her with a spiked baseball bat in the appropriate places until the feel they have recouped said payout.

I'm hopeful the big guns come out as this kids medical bills are going to be astronomical as in hundreds of thousands....
As a poors I gave what I could fingers crossed

It's more of a show of support, but you're right.
Hopefully the Drunk has good insurance and the family, or what's not covered gets wrote off. But that'll get worked out later.

As stated, right now it's about the support.

Here we go. For those of you who have been around a while, you know this is something we do. For those of you who are newer, this is something we do. We all as a group give a hand to someone in need.

Story is this. Group of kids were traveling in a car and an intoxicated driver crossed the center line on a highway causing a head-on crash In Oklahoma.
A 15 yr old boy now is laying in the hospital with a major spinal cord injury. He currently is out of surgery and has some feeling and movement in his arms. Also in the crash, a 15 yr old girl in the car lost her life.

Bo Galloway is center. His father to his right.
View attachment 7656116

So, we have decided we need to do something to help out. As anyone can imagine, the stress on a family in a situation like this from all angles is huge. We are going to give a little relief on the money side of things.

For those who wonder about this, I invite a couple of long term Hider's to speak to how this goes. @Strykervet and @JMGlasgow can vouch for the crew and the amazing work that the Hide as a whole can do to help out.

Payments via PayPal. [email protected]

If you need snail mail, PM me on here and I will hook you up with my mailing address.

This post will be updated with info and pics as I get them.
Sent

Last edited:
It's more of a show of support, but you're right.
Hopefully the Drunk has good insurance and the family, or what's not covered gets wrote off. But that'll get worked out later.

As stated, right now it's about the support.
This right here. Our experiences so far have shown that during times like these, just knowing that people are there for you, especially strangers, can go a long way. Our intent is largely to show that there is good in this world. That good is a wonderful thing and can touch souls.

Hopefully the impaired driver had good or decent insurance that will cover a large chunk of the medical bills and leave this fundage for the family to offset any missed income or travel/accommodation bills. Then the insurance company can take old shitbird driver and fuck him/her with a spiked baseball bat in the appropriate places until the feel they have recouped said payout.
I’m really hoping he did too but with 3 of the 4 kids being life flighted, one on life support for most of the night until she passed and the other with a long haul in ICU I can’t imagine what the bill for those would be. They have been notified that the suspected impaired drive has been placed under arrest even though his still in the hospital.

I know they are trying to get support through the Hospital as far as some place to stay other than sitting in chairs in the ICU room. I know they’ve got to the point of exhaustion that they got a hotel room close to the hospital so they can try and get some rest.

I’m really hoping he did too but with 3 of the 4 kids being life flighted, one on life support for most of the night until she passed and the other with a long haul in ICU I can’t imagine what the bill for those would be. They have been notified that the suspected impaired drive has been placed under arrest even though his still in the hospital.

That's SOP Brother. Soon as he's cleared for incarceration he'll be Booked for 1 count of Vehicular Homicide, and probably 3 counts of wreckless endangerment, or something along those lines. The DWI will be a bargaining chip and least of his worries.

Suffice to say, he's going to prison after sitting in Jail for close to 2 yrs while his case plays out.

He's in for a long long ride, if he makes it.

I'll leave it at that. This is about his victims.

We have PASSED the $4,000 dollar mark with all donations.

Bet a nickel we can beat $6,000 by Friday!!!

Good updates from Bo’s mom.
Moving arms a bit more!!! Some shoulder shrugs too!!

sounds like their family and friends are really rocking out for them!!
Lets kick this in the butt and show them what the Hide can do!!!

Here we go. For those of you who have been around a while, you know this is something we do. For those of you who are newer, this is something we do. We all as a group give a hand to someone in need.

Story is this. Group of kids were traveling in a car and an intoxicated driver crossed the center line on a highway causing a head-on crash In Oklahoma.
A 15 yr old boy now is laying in the hospital with a major spinal cord injury. He currently is out of surgery and has some feeling and movement in his arms. Also in the crash, a 15 yr old girl in the car lost her life.

Bo Galloway is center. His father to his right.
View attachment 7656116

So, we have decided we need to do something to help out. As anyone can imagine, the stress on a family in a situation like this from all angles is huge. We are going to give a little relief on the money side of things.

For those who wonder about this, I invite a couple of long term Hider's to speak to how this goes. @Strykervet and @JMGlasgow can vouch for the crew and the amazing work that the Hide as a whole can do to help out.

Payments via PayPal. [email protected]

If you need snail mail, PM me on here and I will hook you up with my mailing address.

This post will be updated with info and pics as I get them.

Done and sent...I can do more next payday I think.

@Average guy - post em up.

Just have em PayPal the $ to me.
We did this in Dec 2020 for funds to go to an orphanage one of our members supports a lot.
It was ran on the honor system. I think most people over paid.
10-4. If anyone is looking for a smoking deal on some 34mm rings watch the PX later tonight. It’s all for a great cause