Maggie’s  Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Conaso

Private
Minuteman
In days of yore, more black widow spider bites occurred in the ole two holer outhouse. Black Widows love dark, (and apparently smelly) places. When ole Joe or Fred would sit down to take a leisurely (expletive deleted) the “twins” would get a ”nice” little bite from said, male hating widow.

Flies, dung beetles, etc., love the heat, moisture, and "food" sources available in an outhouse. Black-widow and brown-recluse spiders appreciate the target-rich environment you provide for them.. They just don't know how to thank you.🕷

Wild dog

Private
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2013
Southeastern Pa.
AAD92720-4B9D-4D71-9939-53FE74686A46.jpeg
B7F72612-62CA-483D-8A86-5C38482FD074.jpeg

I was having trouble getting the Double rainbow with the phone.

johnnyvw

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2020
That's why my wife and I no longer go camping.... :rolleyes:

But my son and future SIL are safe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Shit I’m safe. My wife isn’t on there, AND she doesn’t care for camping! I feel better already

You aint safe brother. She will just loosen a few screws on the bead lockers on the mall crawler....

BTW, when you bringing that thing out here so we can put a few scratches on it?
Leave the wife at home. For sure camping. Fires and whisky and stuff. 😁

roostercogburn98

Crawling America, one mall at a time
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2010
You aint safe brother. She will just loosen a few screws on the bead lockers on the mall crawler....

BTW, when you bringing that thing out here so we can put a few scratches on it?
Leave the wife at home. For sure camping. Fires and whisky and stuff. 😁
Now loose screws, she’d just put a pillow over my face while I sleep!!! I’d love to head out west forever, but that probably won’t happen until the kids are done with school. As long as the ride is fun, the scratches won’t matter

Reactions: powdahound76

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
I won't lie, even the paved roads in this state are pretty amazing as far as views.

I do most of my travel by foot in the woods. Easier to find quiet places without folks about.

though there are a few awesome 4x4 roads that will make you smile!!!

roostercogburn98

Crawling America, one mall at a time
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2010
Loved Washington state when I got a chance to roam around ft lewis. Probably be much much better to do it on my own time and pace though. I have a list of places I’d like to see as long as my worn out ass body will keep up with my mind

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    I think 70,000,000 gun owners is a complete underestimate by possibly 100% or more.

70,000,000 don't own the 400,000,000+ KNOWN guns. That's an average of 6 guns/person, man woman and child. And while that seems reasonable HERE, it's not the norm. Most gun owners own ONE gun. We're the exception, not the rule.

*Based on the meme, a family of four would have an estimated 23 guns in the household.

Reactions: david walter