Maggie’s  Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Doc68

Almost a doctor
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2014
    CO, Fort Carson
    How about the guy taking the pic. They didn’t even give him a gun...

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. It was 2 years ago, but we didn’t need a reservation...
    Done it a few times now myself. Always love the point you get above the clouds.

Those damn false tops always pissed me off the first time.

Doc

Reactions: Sgt47

Greendarts

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2020
    c71ebb6869d35c1f3720464779a23fdf--gun-meme-gun-humor.jpg

EddieNFL

SMSgt
    Minuteman
    Jan 11, 2006
    Florida
    that's awesome! good for you on the rescue. Mine was a rescue, odd dog, no one like him but he and I were like thieves in a candy store. Longest night ever was burying him and saying good bye. was cold, started to rain and I kept looking out the window wondering if he was cold ...like a fking movie lol

one day, not anytime soon but I love dogs and glad to see people here regard them as strongly as I do. People don't realize, dogs have the emotional and cognitive abilities of a 3-5yr old child! How we treat animals says a lot about us.

Will you guys please stop. Mine is only three and you got me looking at him and dreading the day already.

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
    Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    Imagine pulling into a campground to use the facillities. You drop your trousers and sit down preparing to do business, and hear the buzz of a rattlesnake below big jim and the twins.

This really happened to a friend yesterday. Not sure he will be able to crap for a week. Later in the day he found another one on the road.(hanging on gate)

You cant make this shit up🤣💩

123_1(1).jpeg

123_1.jpeg

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: Lawless and Wiillk

Wiillk

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 18, 2020
    Imagine pulling into a campground to use the facillities. You drop your trousers and sit down preparing to do business, and hear the buzz of a rattlesnake below big jim and the twins.

This really happened to a friend yesterday. Not sure he will be able to crap for a week. Later in the day he found another one on the road.(hanging on gate)

You cant make this shit up🤣💩

View attachment 7664832

View attachment 7664827
    In days of yore, more black widow spider bites occurred in the ole two holer outhouse. Black Widows love dark, (and apparently smelly) places. When ole Joe or Fred would sit down to take a leisurely (expletive deleted) the “twins” would get a ”nice” little bite from said, male hating widow.

Conaso

Private
    Minuteman
    In days of yore, more black widow spider bites occurred in the ole two holer outhouse. Black Widows love dark, (and apparently smelly) places. When ole Joe or Fred would sit down to take a leisurely (expletive deleted) the “twins” would get a ”nice” little bite from said, male hating widow.

Flies, dung beetles, etc., love the heat, moisture, and "food" sources available in an outhouse. Black-widow and brown-recluse spiders appreciate the target-rich environment you provide for them.. They just don't know how to thank you.🕷

johnnyvw

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 3, 2020
    That's why my wife and I no longer go camping.... :rolleyes:

But my son and future SIL are safe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: Doc68

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    Shit I’m safe. My wife isn’t on there, AND she doesn’t care for camping! I feel better already

You aint safe brother. She will just loosen a few screws on the bead lockers on the mall crawler....

BTW, when you bringing that thing out here so we can put a few scratches on it?
    Leave the wife at home. For sure camping. Fires and whisky and stuff. 😁

roostercogburn98

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Nov 3, 2010
    You aint safe brother. She will just loosen a few screws on the bead lockers on the mall crawler....

BTW, when you bringing that thing out here so we can put a few scratches on it?
    Leave the wife at home. For sure camping. Fires and whisky and stuff. 😁
    Now loose screws, she’d just put a pillow over my face while I sleep!!! I’d love to head out west forever, but that probably won’t happen until the kids are done with school. As long as the ride is fun, the scratches won’t matter

Reactions: powdahound76

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    I won't lie, even the paved roads in this state are pretty amazing as far as views.

I do most of my travel by foot in the woods. Easier to find quiet places without folks about.

though there are a few awesome 4x4 roads that will make you smile!!!

roostercogburn98

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Nov 3, 2010
    Loved Washington state when I got a chance to roam around ft lewis. Probably be much much better to do it on my own time and pace though. I have a list of places I’d like to see as long as my worn out ass body will keep up with my mind