• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

shaved legs dog.jpeg

Shit I’m safe. My wife isn’t on there, AND she doesn’t care for camping! I feel better already

You aint safe brother. She will just loosen a few screws on the bead lockers on the mall crawler....

BTW, when you bringing that thing out here so we can put a few scratches on it?
Leave the wife at home. For sure camping. Fires and whisky and stuff. 😁

You aint safe brother. She will just loosen a few screws on the bead lockers on the mall crawler....

BTW, when you bringing that thing out here so we can put a few scratches on it?
Leave the wife at home. For sure camping. Fires and whisky and stuff. 😁
Now loose screws, she’d just put a pillow over my face while I sleep!!! I’d love to head out west forever, but that probably won’t happen until the kids are done with school. As long as the ride is fun, the scratches won’t matter

Reactions: powdahound76
I won't lie, even the paved roads in this state are pretty amazing as far as views.

I do most of my travel by foot in the woods. Easier to find quiet places without folks about.

though there are a few awesome 4x4 roads that will make you smile!!!

Loved Washington state when I got a chance to roam around ft lewis. Probably be much much better to do it on my own time and pace though. I have a list of places I’d like to see as long as my worn out ass body will keep up with my mind

I think 70,000,000 gun owners is a complete underestimate by possibly 100% or more.

70,000,000 don't own the 400,000,000+ KNOWN guns. That's an average of 6 guns/person, man woman and child. And while that seems reasonable HERE, it's not the norm. Most gun owners own ONE gun. We're the exception, not the rule.

*Based on the meme, a family of four would have an estimated 23 guns in the household.

Reactions: david walter
I’m alive and well fellas. I’m just taking a break from posting to get my mind right. I told @roostercogburn98 I’d check in.
But if you aren’t here, you will miss awesome things like this:

2EBCA09A-CD47-4EF2-8B18-D93BFC088B82.jpeg

And @roostercogburn98 has nothing to do with this that he will admit to.

Sirhr

PS… now we have something worthy of page 500.

Last edited: