• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

daily_gifdump_3152_10.gif

Reactions: jrassy
The backstory

Last year I suffered a serious spinal cord injury which left me paralyzed from the neck down. Yesterday was my one year anniversary. My wife surprised me with this video: ‘One year ago today, I almost lost you. You got a second chance at life. Here’s my gift to you’ .

I just saw this for the first time. Surprised me how much it got to me. I'm really happy you are doing better. What a wonderful wife...you are truly lucky to have her.

@Lawless

Is that vid of the guy 1 year out from his SCI you?

I guess I thought it was someone else and you just posted it.

I watched it a couple times.

Inspiring to say the least.
Very cool to see a woman who knows how to stick through the hard times. Less common these days.

@Lawless

Very cool to see a woman who knows how to stick through the hard times. Less common these days.

I can answer that. No that isn't @Lawless

Though the old boy has been in a similar situation.

I just saw this for the first time. Surprised me how much it got to me. I'm really happy you are doing better. What a wonderful wife...you are truly lucky to have her.
@Lawless

I can answer that. No that isn't @Lawless

Though the old boy has been in a similar situation.
What Chikn said.