• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1638105119298.jpeg

1638232831777.jpeg

You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under a 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home.

The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.

By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable”.

BUT...

In Michigan, he'd be called "the last white guy still living in Detroit."

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector.

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."

In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."

In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor"

In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and Minnesota he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."

AND, OF COURSE, In Texas, he'd just be "a guy who's a little short on Ammo!"

Gentlemen.

Prayers for me please.

I believe I have a bad case of pancreatitis, it is awful. I have an appointment with a gastro doc Saturday. Reading about it has me wigged out, it can even be fatal.

It has been flaring periodically for a good while but with Thanksgiving eating and some pizza last night it has reached a crescendo formerly thought impossible. I am nothing except an occasional sipper of spirits but have had zero in a month. I have tried to eat more bland and unfatty food for the last good while but this holiday I let my hair down so to speak. Gonna be a tough few days til Saturday if it doesn’t subside.

No freeloading.

1638281538852.jpeg

Gentlemen.

Prayers for me please.

I believe I have a bad case of pancreatitis, it is awful. I have an appointment with a gastro doc Saturday. Reading about it has me wigged out, it can even be fatal.

It has been flaring periodically for a good while but with Thanksgiving eating and some pizza last night it has reached a crescendo formerly thought impossible. I am nothing except an occasional sipper of spirits but have had zero in a month. I have tried to eat more bland and unfatty food for the last good while but this holiday I let my hair down so to speak. Gonna be a tough few days til Saturday if it doesn’t subside.

No freeloading.

View attachment 7750711

🙏👆

Gentlemen.

Prayers for me please.

No freeloading.

View attachment 7750711
I have a co-worker that went through the same thing. Heck of a painful way to lose weight. Prayers that it doesn't last too long for you and that the docs can get you some relief.

Gentlemen.

Prayers for me please.

No freeloading.

View attachment 7750711
Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. 🙏

Took some codeine I happened to have and 3 aspirin LOL. Laying on a heating pad watching Elenor Wonders Why with my grandson and sipping fluids.

I told my sister it feels like being kicked with a boot that has an ice pic on the toe 🥺

Gentlemen.

Prayers for me please.

No freeloading.

View attachment 7750711

Prayers for you brother.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Gentlemen.

Prayers for me please.

No freeloading.

View attachment 7750711
Clear liquids Lawless - take it easy. It can be bad stuff but usually just uncomfortable for a few days

Gentlemen.

Prayers for me please.

No freeloading.

View attachment 7750711
Sending prayer to the Father on your behalf.

Quoted from ”Its A Southern Thing”

Regarding: The evilness of congealed cranberry sauce. (Its the Devil “in-can-ate”)

And this isn't some attempt to shame canned cranberry sauce for having too much sugar or whatever. NEWSFLASH: IT'S THANKSGIVING. Nothing is healthy! Everything has too much sugar today — even the salt!

View attachment 7734399

If I show up there better be some of this stuff. I do not want any of your pintrest recipe cranberry crap gimme the canned stuff.