• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Theres a reason I'm not on facebox. Who cares and then who cares enough to post all that HERE?
chillout-lightenup.gif

And here us poor plebes are still vacuuming the old-fashioned way, uphill, both ways, in the snow...😆

I'll never go back. Thinking of adding a second so the whole house can be finished in a few hours while we're away. Wife likes all tge common rooms done daily. She wants to add the mop.

Reactions: HPIguy
I'll never go back. Thinking of adding a second so the whole house can be finished in a few hours while we're away. Wife likes all tge common rooms done daily. She wants to add the mop.
There’s a Roomba mop 😮

Apparently, the new roombas are being equipped with advanced poop detection, because you are not a REAL roomba owner if you haven't disassembled one to clean out the errant puppy shit...

Or, don't use it when there's a puppy around.....

Apparently, the new roombas are being equipped with advanced poop detection, because you are not a REAL roomba owner if you haven't disassembled one to clean out the errant puppy shit...
Bet that’s nice after a long day….

Any of you woodworkers out there want to try this?

Amazing!

Sirhr

Is it cool? Yes. It also had tons of problems.

Has he been working on a better version? Yes. Has he been taking forever doing it and making tons of stupid aesthetically driven design decisions? Also yes. 172 videos worth.

I actually some of his other songs better.

Last edited:
Prayers for me please.

I believe I have a bad case of pancreatitis, it is awful. I have an appointment with a gastro doc Saturday. Reading about it has me wigged out, it can even be fatal.

It has been flaring periodically for a good while but with Thanksgiving eating and some pizza last night it has reached a crescendo formerly thought impossible. I am nothing except an occasional sipper of spirits but have had zero in a month. I have tried to eat more bland and unfatty food for the last good while but this holiday I let my hair down so to speak. Gonna be a tough few days til Saturday if it doesn’t subside.

No freeloading.

View attachment 7750711
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Last edited:
It aint a party til you get the snake in both ends!!!

Just make sure they do Endoscopy before colonoscopy

ETA: johnnycat was right, of course. Clear liquids is key to not aggravate it.
There are things that qualify as "clear liquid" from a medical standpoint that aren't water or chicken broth.
Quick Duck Duck Go should get you a list. a little variety is nice.

It aint a party til you get the snake in both ends!!!

Just make sure they do Endoscopy before colonoscopy

ETA: johnnycat was right, of course. Clear liquids is key to not aggravate it.
There are things that qualify as "clear liquid" from a medical standpoint that aren't water or chicken broth.
Quick Duck Duck Go should get you a list. a little variety is nice.
Had colonoscopy 18m ago and was as clean as a pink shiny latex balloon 😆

Reactions: powdahound76
time for another.

Just for fun!!!

Refuse the drugs if you are a man!:LOL:

I had a good bit of GI issues when I was young. First colonoscopy at 19. Had never been under, just busted bones and stitches. I was pretty nervous. Doc was a good family friend.
Told me after that I kept hollering "get that damn thing outta my ass, IM NOT GAY!!!!"

Said they gave me about 3-4 times the usual drugs to try to keep me down. I was whacked out for 2 days.

I have a family member (not blood) who is in turmoil inside because he took the vaccine to keep his admittedly incredible job. He is seriously wondering if his health is permanently altered. Hard choices for some who have huge monthly financial responsibilities.

No freeloading

Me and my best buddy ever. Both purebloods.
Grandkids are different from kids.

47CD5433-662D-4CCE-B656-A9204163A54E.jpeg