• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

xExkKK9.jpeg
You shoulda destroyed it!

That shit won’t fly here. Not even in Nashville. Though they were doing that shit at Victoria’s Secret in Murfreesboro last year, it stopped pretty quick.
Yup.
Tennessee has millions of gun owners and over 10,000 known mapped caves, and even more sinkholes, and has a history of not giving a shit.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
That shit won’t fly here. Not even in Nashville. Though they were doing that shit at Victoria’s Secret in Murfreesboro last year, it stopped pretty quick.
The pigs would eat well in TN for awhile and I would hold off on pork products for awhile.

Yesterday was my grandson’s birthday and we went to Hanes Mall (it takes all my will to make myself go to any mall, much less that one) to eat and go to Build-A-Bear. Well he gets a birthday bear for the price of his age, $2, and I see the red dinosaur…..

So Babaw (me) gets him the red dinosaur, with dinosaur roar in the foot and strawberry smell….I named him on the birth certificate “Strawberrysaurus-Rex”….and dressed him in tighty whiteys only. It just seems fitting for my gift to my best buddy.

946AD074-20B7-4367-B429-90D12B681B21.jpeg

TN, the patron state of shoot, shovel and shut up.
Do you think anyone is going to come looking for you in these hills? Is the first question for those idiots.

This. And it is not "6 feet". It is actually 15-20 feet. The hog or deer carcass occupies the 2-6 foot level right overhead.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Zipline is closer to finished. My grandson’s Bday party is Saturday and some family with little kids is coming. Should get some great video once the adults get on it 😄

It’s about 95’ with a 5’ drop and is over a little wash. About 15’ off the ground in the middle. I put a spring stop on it to keep from having tree bark face 😎

The little kids should be squealing.

6ED2E46F-CB60-44CA-BA5F-E5A7C41C1C0C.jpeg

Yesterday was my grandson’s birthday and we went to Hanes Mall (it takes all my will to make myself go to any mall, much less that one) to eat and go to Build-A-Bear. Well he gets a birthday bear for the price of his age, $2, and I see the red dinosaur…..

So Babaw (me) gets him the red dinosaur, with dinosaur roar in the foot and strawberry smell….I named him on the birth certificate “Strawberrysaurus-Rex”….and dressed him in tighty whiteys only. It just seems fitting for my gift to my best buddy.

View attachment 7755614
When are you getting him the drum set?

I mean... it is Christmas!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 260284 and Lawless
Rural King had been out of their 20q rotomolded coolers for over a year. Went last week and they had 5 so I picked a color and snagged one.

My wife has a pink Yeti and I just can’t bring myself to use it.

855448EF-61B4-4B5D-A47A-25E924A8A6BE.jpeg

Reactions: 260284
This is something new to me but I admit I am not an operator. I do run carbine drills on my little steel range with my SW15-22 to keep somewhat sharp in this age of being loathe to use real ammo.

Very interesting. The “low press” is especially so.

A trip to Italy

A young woman in New York City was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean, but just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young man stopped her.

"You have so much to live for," said the man. "I'm a sailor, and we are off to Italy tomorrow. I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy."

With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Italy, the woman accepted. That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a small but comfortable compartment in the hold. From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches, a bottle of red wine, and make love to her until dawn. Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.

"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied. "He brings me food and I get a free trip to Italy."

"I see," the captain says.

Her conscience got the best of her and she added, "Plus, he's screwing me."

"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: HPIguy and Jscb1b