• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Quit road racing 6 years ago.
The car was always trying to kill me and my eye-brain-hand thing, well, seen the slo mo life flash thing.
only pic i could find

View attachment 7758225
I love racing!!! Being in the car during a race is the purest moment in life you can have. Nothing else matters during a race, you are in that moment.
C856AA30-09E9-4F0D-9322-52A9F6E8C9B9.jpeg

So who is going to get their wife or GF painted as some kind of 100 Years War general... with giant camel-toe?

View attachment 7759034

Don't these idiot facebook ad people even look at what they are selling?

Sirhr

One of the dependents in Moscow was a good oil painter.

One of the Marines I was with commissioned her to paint him in a War of 1812 get up - classical style, high collar, all sorts of braid, luxurious looking uniform, medals.

No camel toe though..... bust style pose

Came out pretty cool was regretting I hadn't done same after moving on.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
One of the dependents in Moscow was a good oil painter.

One of the Marines I was with commissioned her to paint him in a War of 1812 get up - classical style, high collar, all sorts of braid, luxurious looking uniform, medals.

No camel toe though..... bust style pose

Came out pretty cool was regretting I hadn't done same after moving on.
Did he have giant cameltoe?

;-)

Sirhr

WTF is that? Air gun maybe?

Did this come from the weird looking hollywood guns thread?

It is AirForce Texan LSS.

Someones about to have some horrible recoil management.

But thats ok. She doesn't actually shoot.

The beginning of this video kind of drags on but worth watching to the end. He’s shooting a .45 caliber bullet at about 1,000 FPS and still get darn close to the target even when he misses.

There are more accurate center fire rifles but as this is an air rifle it’s pretty darn amazing.

BTW the LSS is a newer model.

It is AirForce Texan LSS.

Those hunting and survival grade air rifles are legit and downright kickass even sharing the playing field with big bore handguns and some centerfire rifles.

I wonder if anybody has ever experimented with fuel-air combustion small arms, excluding potato launchers. I know a lot of pellet rifle shooters who "diesel" their shots but I haven't really heard of anything that uses a shot of butane and O2/air or similar to send a .22 or .45 slug out at revolver velocities. Those I imagine would be quite efficient and powerful too. Out of all currently available energy storage and release systems we have today, combustion still seems to be the MOST efficient at doing sheer brute force work, in weaponry as well as engines. Gunpowder, petroleum, and LPG.

Reactions: mtrmn
Those hunting and survival grade air rifles are legit and downright kickass even sharing the playing field with big bore handguns and some centerfire rifles.

I wonder if anybody has ever experimented with fuel-air combustion small arms, excluding potato launchers. I know a lot of pellet rifle shooters who "diesel" their shots but I haven't really heard of anything that uses a shot of butane and O2/air or similar to send a .22 or .45 slug out at revolver velocities. Those I imagine would be quite efficient and powerful too. Out of all currently available energy storage and release systems we have today, combustion still seems to be the MOST efficient at doing sheer brute force work, in weaponry as well as engines. Gunpowder, petroleum, and LPG.

I have several AirForce air rifles but nothing as big as the Texan. That is next on my wish list.

I've done a lot of airgunning for years. The myth of "dieseling" has been around for a long time. There are all sorts of problems with it that you can read for yourself in the linked articles. The big take-away, like everything else that is mechanical, is that the air gun was not designed for that.

I don't want to break my springers or ruin the seals. So I wouldn't recommend dieseling. However, if a person were to design an device which uses a combustible gas and air mixture that's a different matter. The gun would be specifically designed to use that gaseous mixture to push the projectile down the barrel.

If you have the time...

Look up the daisy VL rifle.

Never owned any of the big bore stuff... Try to get on the quackenbush list but was never that fortunate.

Here are some stuff that's made here in Texas…. these guys built their guns to use helium gas... Higher pressure, better consistency.

People just don't understand the power of PCP air guns. And the best part… suppressors aren't regulated by the ATF for these things... You can make them at home with no Paperwork, taxes, regulation etc.

Actually, the best part was being stopped by police (Their thinking you had some illegal shit) only to have them say, That's fucking cool, how much are they, where do I get one...lol. Can't tell you how many people I've converted to air gun snobs...

Reactions: Longshot231
Never owned any of the big bore stuff... Try to get on the quackenbush list but was never that fortunate.

Here are some stuff that's made here in Texas…. these guys built their guns to use helium gas... Higher pressure, better consistency.

People just don't understand the power of PCP air guns. And the best part… suppressors aren't regulated by the ATF for these things... You can make them at home with no Paperwork, taxes, regulation etc.

Actually, the best part was being stopped by police (Their thinking you had some illegal shit) only to have them say, That's fucking cool, how much are they, where do I get one...lol. Can't tell you how many people I've converted to air gun snobs...
Be careful about making a suppressor for an air gun. If it could also be used on a firearm (BATF decides) it still needs a stamp to be legal.

Damn the pellets are just as expensive as rifle ammo.
Yeah, but you can cast your own… not very expensive to do that.

If you stick with 25 caliber and below, it's very reasonable (otc). If you're gonna go above that, you need to learn to cast your own.

If you compare getting all the equipment for PCP air gunning to firearm and reloading, it's actually much, much cheaper... And nonregulated.

My experience is that people regularly equate yeah it's bleak weight pellet guns to cheap BB guns that you see at Walmart or the big Box stores. But once you get into "adult" air gunning things change significantly. I don't think I've seen an air gun at Walmart Walmart or Bass Pro Shops that can kill a 400 pound hog.

Reactions: Longshot231
My experience is that people regularly equate yeah it's bleak weight pellet guns to cheap BB guns that you see at Walmart or the big Box stores. But once you get into "adult" air gunning things change significantly. I don't think I've seen an air gun at Walmart Walmart or Bass Pro Shops that can kill a 400 pound hog.

You're voice gets deeper when you get into adult air gunning.

joking, I asked my wife (x-ray tech) what’s wrong. “Well this is all fucked”
I think that was in the official radiologist read of it too!!

He got 4 plates, 11 small screws and a monster lag screw that went posterior/anterior holding all the large fragments together.
DId it in August and was able to go back to work in Feb.....

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless and trob