• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

D056C89D-DCE7-40B8-A9EB-C4970ABB799D_jpe-2482405.JPG

Speaking of India , my best friend is married to a Indian from Goa. Few years ago they were looking for a isolated water fall and got basically attacked from a XL Monkey that had consumed some illegal generic Cashew Whiskey . There were po po close by , they took it out 🙈 Friend had quite a few stitches from fighting it off , luckily no bites.
About 15 - 20 years ago two employees of Cummins were killed by a band of monkeys.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandhog308
I've always loved traditional Spanish bullfighting. Not the pussy assed American bull riding nonsense, but actual bullfighting.
You do realize the "clowns" at American rodeos are bull fighters, right? They are more bad ass bull fighters than the pageantry of Spanish bull fighting where they put on a show for a bit, then eventually kill the bull with spears.

You do realize the "clowns" at American rodeos are bull fighters, right? They are more bad ass bull fighters than the pageantry of Spanish bull fighting where they put on a show for a bit, then eventually kill the bull with spears.

Didn't say anything about the clowns. And yes of course bullfighting is suppose to be a show just like with any other spectator sport. When you have a talented bullfighter that is in 100% control of the bull and directs it exactly where he wants it to go, it's mesmerizing to watch especially when the end of the tercio de muerte goes off without a hitch.

Didn't say anything about the clowns. And yes of course bullfighting is suppose to be a show just like with any other spectator sport. When you have a talented bullfighter that is in 100% control of the bull and directs it exactly where he wants it to go, it's mesmerizing to watch especially when the end of the tercio de muerte goes off without a hitch.
It's not really bullfighting. It's a twat in questionable clothing teasing a bull and stabbing it slowly. It would be worth watching if they strapped on some horns and fought bull style.

I've always loved traditional Spanish bullfighting. Not the pussy assed American bull riding nonsense, but actual bullfighting.

Pussy assed American bull riding……
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stick to crapping diapers there stud.
Would love to see you do a days work on a ranch or compete in any men’s rodeo sport.

Get some more reefer and play another video game.

Would love to see you do a days work on a ranch or compete in any men’s rodeo sport.
I grew up on a cattle ranch...bulls never once scared me, never once charged me either.

A cow with a new baby calf, WHOLE other story. I've had more snot blown up my ass by a cow than I deserved...knocked down, stepped on, and rammed while on the ground too.

I still don't know if I'd have the balls to be a rodeo clown. They have at least one "fighting bull" in every round of bull riding in American rodeo; not to mention the regular bulls that can kill/hurt them while they're trying to save someone that gets hung up. It's more obvious when you actually go to a rodeo, than what you see on tv. The "head" clown might not be the best bull fighter of them in the ring, but they're always wearing a microphone and telling jokes to keep the crowd entertained when the action gets slow...stuff that would get them banned on social media...but carefully crafted so kids in the crowd won't pick up on what they're actually "implying".

That's a rather odd fetish to wanna see me do, but whatever floats your boat. I don't judge. Matthew 7:2. :D

Anyways, I did my time as a farm worker as a kid. That and doing odd jobs around town is how I made my money before I was old enough to get an actual job. As far as riding a bull goes, I took my chances riding an ostrich on an ostrich farm. :cool:

Is bull riding available for Xbox?

Had to ask my 10 yr old what an xbox is.
🤣

She can tell you bull riding kicks butt.
We were 5th row off the dirt right on the chutes at a PRCA rodeo earlier this week with a good friend who is a member here.

Several of the bulls that we saw have been stock at the national finals in Vegas the last couple years, and lots of top level riders, as well as other rodeo athletes.

• Haha
Reactions: jrassy and Gee Kay
You may not like bull riding but those cowboys definitely aren’t “pussy assed” that’s for sure.

It's got nothing to do with liking/disliking bull riding. Man, you kids are sensitive today! When I say pussy assed I'm not speaking of any single bull rider, but rather I'm talking about the sport itself as a whole. In American bull riding, when the rider gets off the bull or gets knocked off, the clowns come to their rescue so as the rider can run away to safety. In Spanish bull fighting, the matador is forbidden to run away from the bull and has to stand their ground as part of the rules even if the bull is getting the upper hand. I don't have the statistics on hand and don't really care to look for them, but in my eyes it is more dangerous to be a Spanish bull fighter, than an American bull rider.

Reactions: Lawless
Is bull riding available for Xbox?