• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Indeed...

Sirhr

PS... I always sort of wondered if 15 minutes into this, The Outlaws musicians were like: "Hey, how do we get out of this song?" "Right, did anyone write an ending?" "Not me... I just wrote all this great lead-in." "Dammit, somone figure out how to end this." "I agree.. my fingers are bleeding... I gotta stop!" "Would someone please figure out a way to end this? I am getting dizzy!" "Ok... let me see if I can wind this down... Oh crap, just went in another circle." "Dang, would someone find a way out of this, I just lost a thumbnail..."

One of the great guitar and bass works of all time!

Sirhr

A9E58AB0-0B51-4318-97FE-566297A4284D.jpeg
7D36DE63-FE51-46A6-B4E6-BC815E64A356.jpeg

PS... I always sort of wondered if 15 minutes into this, The Outlaws musicians were like: "Hey, how do we get out of this song?" "Right, did anyone write an ending?" "Not me... I just wrote all this great lead-in." "Dammit, somone figure out how to end this." "I agree.. my fingers are bleeding... I gotta stop!" "Would someone please figure out a way to end this? I am getting dizzy!" "Ok... let me see if I can wind this down... Oh crap, just went in another circle." "Dang, would someone find a way out of this, I just lost a thumbnail..."

One of the great guitar and bass works of all time!

Sirhr

As soon as I started reading that ^^^^^, this song popped into my head and I couldn't shake it.
Different band, same era.
Both great.

You ought to see when the elephants come out of the forests in India after they have raided the illegal stills making alcohol out of jack fruit. An inebriated elephant is no joke. They will go into villages, knock down mud walls and pull people out of the huts. And nobody can stop them because they by and large don't have guns.

• Wow
Reactions: Gee Kay and JR_77
You ought to see when the elephants come out of the forests in India after they have raided the illegal stills making alcohol out of jack fruit. An inebriated elephant is no joke. They will go into villages, knock down mud walls and pull people out of the huts. And nobody can stop them because they by and large don't have guns.
Speaking of India , my best friend is married to a Indian from Goa. Few years ago they were looking for a isolated water fall and got basically attacked from a XL Monkey that had consumed some illegal generic Cashew Whiskey . There were po po close by , they took it out 🙈 Friend had quite a few stitches from fighting it off , luckily no bites.

Speaking of India , my best friend is married to a Indian from Goa. Few years ago they were looking for a isolated water fall and got basically attacked from a XL Monkey that had consumed some illegal generic Cashew Whiskey . There were po po close by , they took it out 🙈 Friend had quite a few stitches from fighting it off , luckily no bites.

Those monkeys over there - I hate them. They are unruly and can very extremely dangerous in the cities. I have said it before, if they gave me a 10/22 and a pack full of quality 22 ammo I could fix a lot of problems. Hell I would do it with Remington econobox crap just to get my revenge and satisfaction. There can be so many in one spot a bolt action isn't going to help with running up the score. Go watch some of the YouTube videos of monkey attacks over there and you get a flavor of what they do on a daily basis.

Reactions: JR_77
My friend isn’t easily intimidated being about 225 lbs of muscle but the encounter freaked him out permanently I think ? The offending monkey was dispatched with a H & K G3. If the Ranger/police hadn’t been close by ….no bueno !
I’d dig shooting problem monkeys with a suppressed 10/22 ! 😉
Sounds like you‘ve been there !?

My friend isn’t easily intimidated being about 225 lbs of muscle but the encounter freaked him out permanently I think ? The offending monkey was dispatched with a H & K G3. If the Ranger/police hadn’t been close by ….no bueno !
I’d dig shooting problem monkeys with a suppressed 10/22 ! 😉
Sounds like you‘ve been there !?
Many times.

If there’s a world left , I plan to go to Goa relatively soon.
Will have my monkey alert on 👍
While TAD at Subic Bay in the Philippines , I had either a Jeep or Pick-Up always , I would drive by the golf course and see monkeys chase and keep balls 🤭 I think taking a “monkey mulligan” was common !? Also , almost ran over a Philippine Cobra crossing the road …..hit the brakes and marveled at what I was seeing.
Great memories 🍻

I've had jack fruit that ain't fun

nevertheless make alcohol with it

I don't think it would be a happy ending.

don't blame the elephants for sub par brew JS ;D

I've had jack fruit that ain't fun

nevertheless make alcohol with it

I don't think it would be a happy ending.

don't blame the elephants for sub par brew JS ;D
I'm not against jack fruit, but it does stink and tastes different than what you would expect at first. I'm always down for feeding it to a newbie and watching the face. There were some efforts here stateside to make "jackfruit BBQ". Those people should have been arrested for the injustice.

Reactions: Pritch

Get a load of the pic in this article. No bueno.

Reactions: Farmer 50 cal

Get a load of the pic in this article. No bueno.

Need to get that Elephant around Killery ! 😁

Reactions: gigamortis
If there’s a world left , I plan to go to Goa relatively soon.
Will have my monkey alert on 👍
While TAD at Subic Bay in the Philippines , I had either a Jeep or Pick-Up always , I would drive by the golf course and see monkeys chase and keep balls 🤭 I think taking a “monkey mulligan” was common !? Also , almost ran over a Philippine Cobra crossing the road …..hit the brakes and marveled at what I was seeing.
Great memories 🍻
I have a friend in NorCal that has a bunch of apple trees on her property.
Apples like to ferment and then fall off the tree....presto, alcoholic apples.
There is a local sow black bear thats about 400-500 lbs that will then eat those apples, get drunk as fuck, tear shit up, then pass out.
She is big, she is mean.....faced her a few times, don't ever want to see her again.
Funny thing, I guess fermented apples gives a bear the runs.
Have you ever tried to not step in a 4 foot diameter mound of bear shit whilst running from said bear ?
Makes for an exciting day.