• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

a844db62b3449bda.jpg

And then there's the Matra v-12..

On the way to work this morning, two baby deer still in spots standing in the middle of a 55mph two lane county highway, I grabbed a fist full of front brake, and on the back brake almost to the point of lockup, I raced in the past and while the bike does have ABS for some reason in a panic stop I never seem to hit it, but I have not hit what I am avoiding, guess old habits die hard.

The two babies just stood there and mom in the other lane, they are about a bike length away from me. Finally they trot off.

Doubt they will live long.....darn forest rats.

Not sure how I quoted that other post.

Didn't say anything about the clowns. And yes of course bullfighting is suppose to be a show just like with any other spectator sport. When you have a talented bullfighter that is in 100% control of the bull and directs it exactly where he wants it to go, it's mesmerizing to watch especially when the end of the tercio de muerte goes off without a hitch.

They have a team to weaken the bull to make it easy. The arena has sand. The bull comes from a farm. He might be 2 years old. Has never been in a fight. I could make it more entertaining with a cattle prod.

I'd like to see a mature buffalo bull about six years old taken from Yellowstone and a Spanish bull fighter both in a 50 foot pen. Or maybe a water buffalo. Or maybe a brahma pulled off some of the swamp ranches in Florida.

Personally I think a mean momma cow with a calf is more dangerous, and I have more scars from them, but this is about bull fighting.

It's got nothing to do with liking/disliking bull riding. Man, you kids are sensitive today! When I say pussy assed I'm not speaking of any single bull rider, but rather I'm talking about the sport itself as a whole. In American bull riding, when the rider gets off the bull or gets knocked off, the clowns come to their rescue so as the rider can run away to safety. In Spanish bull fighting, the matador is forbidden to run away from the bull and has to stand their ground as part of the rules even if the bull is getting the upper hand. I don't have the statistics on hand and don't really care to look for them, but in my eyes it is more dangerous to be a Spanish bull fighter, than an American bull rider.

No disrespect to bull fighters or bull riders, but its still a controlled show.

Millions of cows are worked every year on ranches. Someone has to go into the catch pens, sort pens, and then work them. Most cows are pretty tame but a few small % are assholes or just panic and then its game on. A lot of places don't use chutes and dog the calves. Many places work the animals using ropes and horses. In addition thousands of sale barns hold sales weekly and monthly. All this gets done and no one sells tickets or gets roses thrown at them.

Shit goes south sometimes and someone has to crawl into the pen or the truck to fix it. Imagine going into a truck or small catch pen with a hacksaw and standing next to a bull who has his horn stuck, and cutting that horn off while he is roaring and straining to kill you.

It's got nothing to do with liking/disliking bull riding. Man, you kids are sensitive today! When I say pussy assed I'm not speaking of any single bull rider, but rather I'm talking about the sport itself as a whole. In American bull riding, when the rider gets off the bull or gets knocked off, the clowns come to their rescue so as the rider can run away to safety. In Spanish bull fighting, the matador is forbidden to run away from the bull and has to stand their ground as part of the rules even if the bull is getting the upper hand. I don't have the statistics on hand and don't really care to look for them, but in my eyes it is more dangerous to be a Spanish bull fighter, than an American bull rider.
Not being sensitive I stand by my comments. I’ve known a few bull riders and they can more accurately be described as “Crazy Assed” for sure but not “Pussy Assed” that’s not an accurate characterization in my opinion.

Even if you don’t like bull riding it takes a lot of stones to ride a bull.

Last edited:
They have a team to weaken the bull to make it easy. The arena has sand. The bull comes from a farm. He might be 2 years old. Has never been in a fight. I could make it more entertaining with a cattle prod.

I'd like to see a mature buffalo bull about six years old taken from Yellowstone and a Spanish bull fighter both in a 50 foot pen. Or maybe a water buffalo. Or maybe a brahma pulled off some of the swamp ranches in Florida.

Personally I think a mean momma cow with a calf is more dangerous, and I have more scars from them, but this is about bull killing.

Fixed that for you.

In all my Ubering, I only had one driver that came close to this. (The rest I try to gently persuade, and had some success yesterday!)
We got into a discussion on 2A, and out of a box he proudly pulled a new lower. He said he had a Cali. liberal commie that reported him because he said he had a CCW and he got banned from driving for Lyft.

Last edited:

In all my Ubering, I only had one driver that came close to this. (The rest I try to gently persuade, and had some success yesterday!)
We got into a discussion on 2A, and out of a box he proudly pulled a new lower. He said he had a Cali. liberal commie that reported him because he said he had a CCW and he got banned from driving for Lyft.
Got an Uber in College Station TX. Lady showed up in a 4 door Superduty.

Reactions: 143lrsd
Looks pretty tasty to me.
1Redclawcomparison-600x600_600x.jpg

Sure it’s an invasive species. But, I think they just suffer from poor branding. Redclaw crawfish? How about Longhorn Lobster…