• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

6pp1dy.jpg

the story i heard was of one where people are/were nice to each other. obviously times have changed since back then.

the past 2.5 years, and the rest changed people

It’s just pathetic that we need to hear these stories to know these things happen.

On a 1992 trip from MA to NE on an FLH first stop in NY battery would not turn motor over. Tried to roll it down a hill and ended up in some dudes driveway.

He came out acting pissed. I apologized and told him I’d be gone as soon as I could get started. He said he was an Indian guy and laughed at the broke down Harley.

Ended up driving us to local Harley dealer for a new battery and took us to a Sonic for lunch.

These people exist, I hope I am one.

Save me the bleeding heart stories in the midst of a cold civil war.

It’s just pathetic that we need to hear these stories to know these things happen.

On a 1992 trip from MA to NE on an FLH first stop in NY battery would not turn motor over. Tried to roll it down a hill and ended up in some dudes driveway.

He came out acting pissed. I apologized and told him I’d be gone as soon as I could get started. He said he was an Indian guy and laughed at the broke down Harley.

Ended up driving us to local Harley dealer for a new battery and took us to a Sonic for lunch.

These people exist, I hope I am one.

Save me the bleeding heart stories in the midst of a cold civil war.

we are out there, we just dont advertise.

It must suck to live where you do. If you are not seeing good people that will help others maybe you should be the one to start the Pass It Along.

Were you the Karen that called the cops on the little girl with the lemonade stand?

you try hard being a dick or does it run in the blood? JK :ROFLMAO:

Dude it's fake that same clip is been used with a hundred different sayings on it. So easy to trick the masses. Like sheep to slaughter. Just get in the train car.
The fact of the matter is that most people who see it agree with the sentiment projected. It doesn't matter if it's "real". At this point, fuck the FBI is just common sense, not some edge conspiracy theory.

You are assuming quite a bit.

I was referring to the response, and that IS what they fear. Just like the stadiums full of "Let's Go Brandon" cheerers. You are the idiot that believes MSNBC.

My family WAS there and resisted. So Fuck Off!
This is the problem my friends. Turning on one another. I'm not very outspoken but have been a member here for many years. Dad taught me you learn more from listening than talking, MOST of your are great human beings. The dems and Libtard stick together for whatever their f'd up adena of the day is. For some reason we turn on our own... for the smallest of things. We are the only hope of turning this wonderful country that we as a group love and will die for. We have GOT to stick together. So tired of the right complaining about the left but doing nothing about it other than being butt hurt. UNITE, work together, lets put this country back on the right path whether it be thru our vote, or if that has become to corrupt, thru action. Before it is to late for our children. Rant over.

I merely responded to a personal attack that insulted MY gender/pronouns, intelligence, and ethnic heritage. I have done dissertations on keeping calm (but remaining assertive), sharing opinions etc. myself to try to create unity instead of division, but this (expletive/Fed) is not one of "us". I did not turn "on our own" because he does not belong. He joined as a condition of his employment 3 weeks ago to spread hate; and I momentarily fell for his vile and infantile personal insults. I believe they call them "provocateurs"? He is not on the right, nor the left, he is the one doing the dividing. He is a paid troll doing his best to incite. And that is why I told him to Fuck Off, and immediately after typing those words put him on ignore. I could say a whole lot of just nasty adjective and nouns in here but I will refrain. Not worth my time.
I apologize. not picking on you personally UDK, read many of your posts over the years and know you are a good man. Just got to the point for me to speak up (now regretting it) . The vast majority here and on all the other Hide forums that I follow, are wonderful individuals with a ton of experience and knowledge (with a few acceptions) with a vast diverse backgound, and that have a underling love for our country, that are just looking for a place to post and have some light hearted humor and an outlet. All I'm saying is we need as a group to stick together, for our children's future.
Will go back to just enjoying the great posts and pics and keep silent : )

Reactions: XCHITOWNCOPPER
Dude it's fake that same clip is been used with a hundred different sayings on it. So easy to trick the masses. Like sheep to slaughter. Just get in the train car.

the video is fake but not the sign in the video that someone hung in california, i posted it in portajohn

I like to think they're wearing the mask for some other reason then the Covid hoax like maybe they're going through chemo or something.

Even if you are neutropenic you dont need a mask in a car alone…..

I mean, unless the CDC changed guidance.
Cause I TOTALLY believe them….. 😁

And yes, I have to actually know this stuff.
As a keyboard commando it is in my job description.
I mean, I wear a condom all the time to keep from getting a STD.
Could just happen
Even alone in my truck.
With my clothes on.
Its just good logic and good Boy Scout preparedness.