• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

If I was buying a 270 WSM, I wouldn't give a single shit about the barrel and for sure wouldn't pay a smith to look it over.
A borescope is cheaper than paying somebody to look at it that can't tell you for sure if it's gonna shoot or not.

What I'm saying, is, I'd be buying one for the action and nothing else

If I was buying a 270 WSM, I wouldn't give a single shit about the barrel and for sure wouldn't pay a smith to look it over.
A borescope is cheaper than paying somebody to look at it that can't tell you for sure if it's gonna shoot or not.

What I'm saying, is, I'd be buying one for the action and nothing else
That’s how anybody should buy a used rifle. I wouldn’t pay, the store has a gunsmith. It’s half a dozen blocks from my house. Let me know if you are in Dawson Creek.

That’s how anybody should buy a used rifle. I wouldn’t pay, the store has a gunsmith. It’s half a dozen blocks from my house. Let me know if you are in Dawson Creek.

I think you and I are almost at opposite ends of our continent.
By the time I took a Winchester action and improved everything including the stock and trigger, I could buy a different action and come out cheaper. ☹☹

Reactions: Emerson0311
Just wait til after the EMP when the shit hits the fan then you try to open your gun safe with the electronic combo pad made in China. Bummer. All that cool shit and no way to open it.

I have the Glug brand boozy Susan model......

20221106_152654.jpg

I think you and I are almost at opposite ends of our continent.
By the time I took a Winchester action and improved everything including the stock and trigger, I could buy a different action and come out cheaper. ☹☹
I think I will do the same next time, instead of taking the same $$ to end up with a Frankengun.

A couple years ago a customer told me that the door was unlocked and the dog doesn't bite. I walked in and found something like this. White wall to wall carpet covered in plant dirt and the dog laying in the middle of it. I called them to let them know what to expect when they returned home.
crime.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay and geek65
Just wait til after the EMP when the shit hits the fan then you try to open your gun safe with the electronic combo pad made in China. Bummer. All that cool shit and no way to open it.
3lb mini sledge hammer and a cold chisel will open it right up.

This picture is from the very early 1900’s. The building on the far right of the picture (with the curved front) still stands. This is looking east on DeSaird Street in Monroe, Louisiana. If one was to turn right they would be on Hall Street. During the 1960’s, my mother’s print shop was located four buildings down on the right o Hall. Next door was Hunt and Whitaker’s Pawn Shop. Actually it was a Gun Shop with a full service gunsmith and aLos a jewelry store. Did a lot of business with Steve at the gunshop and still own several firearms we purchased from him.

019B994E-E419-4EA8-8C9D-7760460F211F.jpeg

@Gee Kay I see and agree with your point and am not criticizing. However, that picture is the worst abomination I have seen since I opened up my mailbox, 7 long years ago and saw an extra large picture of Hillary Clinton as part of a political ad on the front of an Issue of the American Rifleman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawless