• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1667831407303.png

European logic.

Fact=Belief=Fact.

View attachment 7993328
Its a water source. There have been other tourists attacked in similar tents when there were "porches" the tents - there was a tourist that was attacked and suffered a broken arm when a perfectly good Range Rover to sleep in a few feet away. That's why I made the comment about hoping the tourists in the "Roar and Snore" exhibit in the Sydney Zoo get eaten. There is a similar argument (the "viewed as a rock") to safari vehicles as a rationale for why safari vehicles aren't attacked as long as members stay seated; I disagree with this as I think the animal perceive the eyes and voices and see it more as either a giant spider or collective pride that's bodies (vehicle). Notice some are in the same national park; but there are several areas that still offer "tents next to the animals".

This is the video where the tourist suffered the broken arm (the title lied that he was killed, and it was a savannah not jungle; it also has been dubbed over - it was German tourist):

If your inferring Europeans believe what they are told as fact; well look how many Americans got jabbed. I didn't.

Last edited:
Its a water source. There have been other tourists attacked in similar tents when there were "porches" the tents - there was a German tourist that was attacked and suffered a broken arm when a perfectly good Range Rover to sleep in a few feet away. That's why I made the comment about hoping the tourists in the "Roar and Snore" exhibit in the Sydney Zoo get eaten. There is a similar argument (the "viewed as a rock") to safari vehicles as a rationale for why safari vehicles aren't attacked as long as members stay seated; I disagree with this as I think the animal perceive the eyes and voices and see it more as either a giant spider or collective pride that's bodies (vehicle).

Lion scenting marking tent:

If your inferring Europeans believe what they are told as fact; well look how many Americans got jabbed. I didn't.

My comment wasn't aimed at you.
It was aimed at the sheep in this world, Americans included.

The You're-a-peein sheep-folks are just an easier target to hit.

Reactions: UKDslayer