• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_20221220_073723.jpg

I have one in the back of my sage, that I inherited from my step-dad.

I"had" A model 550 ,that was my mammaw's........it was stolen along with my deceased dad's guns ,that my mother for some unknown reason ,put them all in a storage shed. What gripes my ass the most , about A week before they were stolen , I said ," 4X ,you need to get daddy's guns and take them home and clean them all."

I"had" A model 550 ,that was my mammaw's........it was stolen along with my deceased dad's guns ,that my mother for some unknown reason ,put them all in a storage shed. What gripes my ass the most , about A week before they were stolen , I said ," 4X ,you need to get daddy's guns and take them home and clean them all."
ask her who helped move them, and you'll find the culprit.

I would suggest that the guy who took it apart... spend a couple of days watching every episode of this...

Then send it to someone.

Sirhr

I love wristwatch revival. That damn channel opened up another hobby that is too expensive. Been sourcing old out of production tools from ebay to repair/restore 19th century pocket watches. Its as addicting as long range precision shooting.

Reactions: FWoo45 and Duc
Grandfather had a 50's admiral. had it recharged with Freon in the 80's. Worked till the day, my dad threw it away 1990's.
Only thing that ever broke on it was the handle. GF used a piece of metal in place of the handle.
R.e613996460251a9b0f9206af4e0d3031
The house we just sold had the original mid-60's dishwasher. We managed to find a replacement for the door seal, which was the only thing wrong with it when we bought the house in 2009. The thing was noisy as hell, but the full cycle was only about 35 minutes...compared to 2 hours for the new one in our new house...which needed to be fixed 3 times before it actually worked

Looks like April 1975. One of those old Iver Johnson pistols was my first hand gun.