• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

This car recently beat a 26 year old record on a race track that was held by McLaren. The McMurtry Spéirling car is a wild design. It’s an electric car that also uses electric fans to produce massive downforce. As best as I can tell from the videos, the wheels are powered with electric motors, and electric powered fans funnels air to create massive downforce. 4000lbs of downforce is available at any speed. The car will do 3 g cornering at any speed. It was built by a group of F1 engineers. They are producing and selling the car for around $2 million each. Performance is staggering. 0-60MPH 1.4 seconds, quarter mile 7.97 seconds

Not exactly a new idea;

Reactions: fpgt72 and Ichi
1673542381020.png

Frank is aware of what this thread’s purpose is and is supportive. I think asking the party to correct first is best since some may not know or understand.

If all else fails, report button. We have a great mod.

I hope everyone enjoys this corner of The Hide.

Frank is aware of what this thread’s purpose is and is supportive. I think asking the party to correct first is best since some may not know or understand.

I for one enjoy visiting this thread regularly. I also enjoy the MPT too. Said individual has shat on that thread too and appears to have problems with taking constructive criticism. On that thread it took a more authorative members' input for him (or whatever) to acknowledge wrongdoing on his part.

I think said individual and others like him that visit here attract unwanted attention for the site and the members that enjoy this site.

Rant off.

I missed whoever did whatever, but I bet it was the same member that I discussed in another thread.

Once it was pointed out, I made the necessary corrections.
It is quite the gray area as there is no proof of ownership required to plaster a watermark on a picture nor do you have to file the copyright.
If you keep getting messages from the admins you will be in one those members mentioned in a post that goes 'You remember when that cooper guy used to post all the chick pics? I wonder what happened to him?'

I missed whoever did whatever, but I bet it was the same member that I discussed in another thread.

If you keep getting messages from the admins you will be in one those members mentioned in a post that goes 'You remember when that cooper guy used to post all the chick pics? I wonder what happened to him?'
You won yourself a tee shirt: But I can't post it here.

If the 8% would only try it the world would be a much better place me thinks.
Well, I’m pretty sure lions can’t make fists. And, if we’re fighting by the Marquess of Queensbury rules; no biting, or scratching, or grappling. So…

You have been told several times not to post certain things in this thread and you say... ohh sorry, I removed it. The title of this thread is Work Safe. It's not hard to understand what is not acceptable here. The title of the other thread points out to read page one for the rules and you continue to ignore that also.
Any time someone, including the mods, admonish you about your posts you become obnoxious. There's plenty of places in the world wide web for your bullshit. This ain't one of them. Plenty of fucksticks like you have come and gone over the years. It's easy to keep inside the rules and have an enjoyable place to surf. So keep it clean and hang around. Or don't.
You won yourself a tee shirt: But I can't post it here.
Being a dick is not the way.
I recommend reading How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Quiche planned? They have a great price on Applewood smoked ham. At their Prime Rib Eyes are worth the price, the Tri-tip roasts aren't bad either for the price. Le Gruyere is great for French Onion soup! I wanted to make it yesterday but my toaster oven caught fire Monday.
People who eat only processed and or fast foods don’t know what they are missing.

You have been told several times not to post certain things in this thread and you say... ohh sorry, I removed it. The title of this thread is Work Safe. It's not hard to understand what is not acceptable here. The title of the other thread points out to read page one for the rules and you continue to ignore that also.
Any time someone, including the mods, admonish you about your posts you become obnoxious. There's plenty of places in the world wide web for your bullshit. This ain't one of them. Plenty of fucksticks like you have come and gone over the years. It's easy to keep inside the rules and have an enjoyable place to surf. So keep it clean and hang around. Or don't.

Being a dick is not the way.
I recommend reading How to Win Friends and Influence People.

...or "99 Ways to Off Yourself," by Jack Kevorkian.

Personally I avoid the "other" thread, the few times I am there there are a few funny things in there, but you can't look at those while you are on hold at work.

Really could care less about the "boobie" pics.....the funny stuff is what I am looking for as well as some chances to learn something new.