• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

732112-c9811b9054d6f4ae9e05e4dfb74c6962.data

This car recently beat a 26 year old record on a race track that was held by McLaren. The McMurtry Spéirling car is a wild design. It’s an electric car that also uses electric fans to produce massive downforce. As best as I can tell from the videos, the wheels are powered with electric motors, and electric powered fans funnels air to create massive downforce. 4000lbs of downforce is available at any speed. The car will do 3 g cornering at any speed. It was built by a group of F1 engineers. They are producing and selling the car for around $2 million each. Performance is staggering. 0-60MPH 1.4 seconds, quarter mile 7.97 seconds

This car recently beat a 26 year old record on a race track that was held by McLaren. The McMurtry Spéirling car is a wild design. It’s an electric car that also uses electric fans to produce massive downforce. As best as I can tell from the videos, the wheels are powered with electric motors, and electric powered fans funnels air to create massive downforce. 4000lbs of downforce is available at any speed. The car will do 3 g cornering at any speed. It was built by a group of F1 engineers. They are producing and selling the car for around $2 million each. Performance is staggering. 0-60MPH 1.4 seconds, quarter mile 7.97 seconds

Is it good for about 4 laps then the batteries die???

I watched a video on this car awhile ago where they were talking with the chief engineer. The performance specs are crazy, but only for a very short period of time.

He stated the car could perform at max performance with max downforce for one lap on most race courses, before it over heats. The engineer then said you could track it for about 20 mins at the same pace as a porsche GT4.

While a GT4 is no slouch around a track, it's almost 1500lbs heavier, bigger, has 500 less HP, has an interior with a passenger seat and can be driven back and forth to work with the air-conditioning and radio on with no issues. Oh and you can "re-fuel" in about 5 mins.

Right around the 2 min mark he talks about these stats.

Last edited:

Only sharing because he is now awake and does not appear to have life-threatening injuries.

I watched a video on this car awhile ago where they were talking with the chief engineer. The performance specs are crazy, but only for a very short period of time.

He stated the car could perform at max performance with max downforce for one lap on most race courses, before it over heats. The engineer then said you could track it for about 20 mins at the same pace as a porsche GT4.

While a GT4 is no slouch around a track, it's almost 1500lbs heavier, bigger, has 500 less HP, has an interior with a passenger seat and can be driven back and forth to work with the air-conditioning and radio on with no issues. Oh and you can "re-fuel" in about 5 mins.

Right around the 2 min mark he talks about these stats.

I'm callin BS on this one! That's obviously the Bat Mobile painted gray, Duh 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: SouthFLShootin