• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Bullshit…

Aren’t you supposed to be over in Motivatiinal posting tata’s?
nope, I'm here posting offensive misogynistic statues.

I call this one "Mansplaining" and is found on a collage campus.

1674608827743.png

Coming soon
1674609834539.png
1674610122940.png

• Angry
Reactions: timesublime
He and AK 47 got into a frotting fight
someone get mad because of all the women being posted? ;)
I mean.. who gets mad when someone starts posting lots of tatas.. just saying..
I've seen a few people get mad at tatas and boobies..
The following people,, don't like tatas

This following guy, doesn't like tatas..
th

see the pain in this guy's eyes,, looking at boobies?
OIP.84GPmwTnRLoqJMFr8F0lrQHaFj

I thought they were for pussies until I bought a truck that they were included in. I don't leave them on for very long but they take the edge off while you're waiting for the heater to catch up. Heated steering wheel is pretty nice too.
Driving the old cars with the skinny steering wheel is different.

A Honda ridgeline comes with heated seats.

And a special spot for your purse
I love a real truck and own an F250 but ….

Ridgeline is a nice veh, very handy and all the truck the majority of folks would need. All those soccer moms driving diesel F trucks is ridiculous.

My wife has a 22 Pilot which is basically the same vehicle and it is awesome.

I love a real truck and own an F250 but ….

Ridgeline is a nice veh, very handy and all the truck the majority of folks would need. All those soccer moms driving diesel F trucks is ridiculous.

My wife has a 22 Pilot which is basically the same vehicle and it is awesome.
And as you get older, vehicle needs change. Now I want something that’s easy to get in and out of and I want comfort.
The Ridgeline seems to get a lot of hee haw put on it. Maybe I’ll stop in and see what all the fuss is about.

Reactions: Lawless
And as you get older, vehicle needs change. Now I want something that’s easy to get in and out of and I want comfort.
The Ridgeline seems to get a lot of hee haw put on it. Maybe I’ll stop in and see what all the fuss is about.
I bought an excellent condition ‘09 AWD Toyota Venza as my DD a year ago because I was tired of vehicles that put xxx over drivability and comfort.

Sold my fantastic ‘04 Rubicon and I don’t miss it.

🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m older and don’t care what folks think 😂

It's the same with my Toyota RAV4 I bought a year ago (not a prime).
I'd never owned a smaller compact type vehicle before.
Installed 1.5 inch lift Eibach Springs and some BF Goodrich KO2 two tires.
c-985-product-releases-2021-2022-toyota-rav4-prime.html
I was just looking at the specs on a Ridgeline. It seems to get about the same mileage as a V-8 powered Ford F150.
IMG_3181.jpeg

Last edited:
Tried out my new vacuum sealer Monday. I’ve had two Foodsavers. They were both Crap, and I mean C R A P.
Even though it’s not the one I wanted, (the one I wanted cost twice as much), this new Weston works really well. So far, I’m really pleased with it. I only wish it had a bag dispenser and a cutter.

2292982B-71D8-48F0-AE89-2DD1FFFA7A5C.jpeg

Tried out my new vacuum sealer Monday. I’ve had two Foodsavers. They were both Crap, and I mean C R A P.
Even though it’s not the one I wanted, (the one I wanted cost twice as much), this new Weston works really well. So far, I’m really pleased with it. I only wish it had a bag dispenser and a cutter.

View attachment 8057211
we have a Weston as well, after many years with a Foodsaver. Much better unit. Ours has the bag dispenser and cutter, was it really that much more expensive? (I have no clue, my wife ferrets out this stuff and buys what she deems is the best). Half the time we use pre-made bags anyway. Does your have option of low vacuum? I find that helps on meats that have a lot of blood in them

Edit: I see you have one of the professional line. Ours is a consumer model, $90 from Home Depot

It is one of those things that the people that own them love them. I have a 17, and an F150, one of those big old bastards with the straight 6 8' bed and two tanks. It sits. The honda is fantastic, and does 99% of what I need. Only heavy towing is out. But everything else, yea it is just right.

1674664283817.png

And the last tank the car said it got 27.3 MPG and the real math came out to 27.6. I can live with that.

Do you have a bug problem in your area?

I haven't seen weevils in many years, but I'm in Louisiana, a very humid climate, and I just want to be sure.

we have a Weston as well, after many years with a Foodsaver. Much better unit. Ours has the bag dispenser and cutter, was it really that much more expensive? (I have no clue, my wife ferrets out this stuff and buys what she deems is the best). Half the time we use pre-made bags anyway. Does your have option of low vacuum? I find that helps on meats that have a lot of blood in them

Edit: I see you have one of the professional line. Ours is a consumer model, $90 from Home Depot

Yes, this is the lowest of the professional line. It was $200. The next one up, that had a dispenser and cutter, was >$400. I wanted that one, but it was also much bigger and heavier, and I was afraid it would be a beeoch to get on and off the top of the fridge. :D

If you are asking about mine it is AWD. The versions with the large sail panels are as I understand 4WD and the 4 wheel part stops after X mph. I was told it is to get you un stuck.

I am fairly impressed with honda's AWD system. I will drive into a field with it from time to time. No covert, but a "ditch". You could put in a covert, but I really don't need it flat there to get stuff in or out, so why spend the money.

Anyhoo......if you go in at an angle a wheel on the corner will come off the ground. You can stand outside and the sec that wheel is off the ground it stops spinning, then the back will do the same thing. Pretty slick. And the brake is not locked on that corner. Needed to put that in there when I read it again.

We have not had a "bad" snow yet to test it in that, but 6-8" are no issue.