• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

741110-67820a5c009f132f95690469384fa5bd.data

Some good friends of ours live in the foothills above town on some acres.
Have gotten to know their neighbor down the road and he is a long range shooting buff too.
He placed a couple trail cams last year, and I quickly found it once I heard it was there.

No cost, just a really nice moon pic. Or 3.

It was a cell version, so he was texting before I even made it back to the house. 🤣

How to tell that you are in Ohio. Step 1. Hotel Gives you one of these:

View attachment 8073122View attachment 8073123

There really is no step 2. It's not necessary.

Sirhr
I know some old Jar Heads over in Bucky Rus (Bucyrus) and Shell Billy (Shelby). One of them said that we needed to go riding in the mountains at Mohican State Park. We aren't quite the Rockies down here but... Mountains in Ohio??

I know some old Jar Heads over in Bucky Rus (Bucyrus) and Shell Billy (Shelby). One of them said that we needed to go riding in the mountains at Mohican State Park. We aren't quite the Rockies down here but... Mountains in Ohio??
Hocking Hills are actually pretty nice motorcycling territory down into West Virginia. The rest of the state, you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Sirhr