• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

706652736e1281be94261e43bd403de3ea6d512d8fcbcb9a4a5c75d15df05e69_1.jpg

Unique memories. When we were 16 my best friend and I lived (camped) on the side of a mountain with two runaway 15 year old girls for four months. We put a lot miles with all four of us riding at the same time on his 550 Four.
I had to read the last part three times to make sure I read it correctly! I might still be confused.......

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
I had to read the last part three times to make sure I read it correctly! I might still be confused.......

"Two Couples, One Bike" ;-)

Four crazy teenagers riding on one motorcycle. Buddy's girl on the tank, buddy driving, then my girl, then me sitting behind her, making sure nobody fell off. Even more exciting when we were carrying a load of groceries. :)

Sort of like this, but girl-boy-girl-boy:
new-delhi-india-june-indian-family-four-riding-motorcycle-185215095.jpg

"Two Couples, One Bike" ;-)

Four crazy teenagers riding on one motorcycle. Buddy's girl on the tank, buddy driving, then my girl, then me sitting behind her, making sure nobody fell off. Even more exciting when we were carrying a load of groceries. :)

Sort of like this, but girl-boy-girl-boy:
View attachment 8073765
During the times in my tour of Vietnam when we were assigned to move to different locations along Highway 1, four on a 50cc Honda was a common sight (if not more) but these little trucks were even more common

Worse, or better depending on your point of view, we had sixteen American’s On A Slick! (Heading to Chu Lai fromLZ Chippewa). Had to get back to get a tetanus shot. Our section sergeant said I should spend the night and get a hot meal. Seeing all the brass around and in fatigues that looked like they had not seen soap since the first Marines landed in 1965, I declined. Better to head back on the next chopper to the hill and get back into the cutoff’s and Ho Chi’s which was the uniform of the day out in the boonies. (But Not out on patrol)

The skid cleared the wire by inches when he took off from Chippewa.

692B08DF-036D-416F-A015-F4ADA0B14A63.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mike Islander