• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

005_jpg-2703808.JPG

Hocking Hills are actually pretty nice motorcycling territory down into West Virginia. The rest of the state, you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Sirhr
It was a good day of riding.
Rode up there to visit in October once back in the early 90's. That was an expensive trip. We went up to the Cleveland dealership to check out the remodel of it. They had a small town hamburger shop, ice cream and milkshake shop and some other stuff inside the repair shop. You could sit and eat at a picnic table and watch them work on your bike. Damn it was cold and started snowing. We were not prepared for that and the woman bought a new leather coat, gloves and a sweatshirt. I'm pretty sure that I paid for part of that remodel.
Riding in snow, fun times!!

My sister has some Great Pyrenees pups she will rehome to someone with the property to let them do what they were bred for. She isn’t far from Raleigh so if any of you know someone who needs a livestock guardian LMK by PM.

C938A0F4-EF70-49A7-B5F5-0C67B70A5833.jpeg

Like to know the back story on that one. Appears that the tie backs weren’t attached, at least most of them. Hell of a ride to demise for the operator in the cab🙁. Similar happened here in western Washington a couple of times within the last ten or so years. One had an improperly built base and another fell during a dismantal.