• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

e05c74fa89cd4302.jpeg

I have seen the raw footage at columbine several years ago, what you describe, under the desk is just what those animals did.
That is exactly what the State Police Instructors stated happened at Columbine. The students hid under desks and tables and literally were waiting to be slaughtered. So sad.

And How, after receiving instructions stating to do the exact opposite, our school board instituted a, hide under the table policy. Fortunately, my classroom was a separate building, at the very back of the school, leading out to the baseball field and woods. Sometimes getting stuck out on the back 40 has its advantages. Again, very fortunate that I never needed my plan or there's.

Can someone explain what this word means? I’ve seen it used a few times in different contexts but since I’m not on the facebag I’m a bit out of the loop

Can someone explain what this word means? I’ve seen it used a few times in different contexts but since I’m not on the facebag I’m a bit out of the loop

Choose 1.
None pertain.

Reactions: The D
He was a poster on arfcom who worked as a guide on a hunting ranch. He posted some crazy stuff and became an arfcomism for getting hurt when goofing around.

1678534278622.gif

At the commissary on Kadena you got in line and waited for the next cashier. Once saw a lady bypass the line and head for a cashier. The first person in line called her out and she responded, "I'm Col Cakeeater's wife." The young lady replied, "I'm SSgt Iworkforaliving and the line starts back there. " People applauded and the Colonel-by-marriage left.
Wonder if she was married to Colonel Douchebag who I almost drew down on outside of the female barracks? The same dude the female enlisted said was 👀 in their windows? He’s lucky it was me and not the QRF with the dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: EddieNFL
That's one of the reasons why you use that first 8' of the tree for firewood and not for running through the sawmill.
I put a saw into my leg once finding some bob war. Fortunately not much blood but it was a long hike to the stick shift truck and another long drive to the ER. Chaps were on the way the next week.

I put a saw into my leg once finding some bob war. Fortunately not much blood but it was a long hike to the stick shift truck and another long drive to the ER. Chaps were on the way the next week.
I'm getting too old to play with a saw.
Been lucky all this time and thinking about selling all of them.
I'll keep one some form of electric.
Carry with me in case something needs cut to get back into or more importantly back out of the woods.
IMG_1431.jpeg

Last edited:

Ah hahhaha… yup!

My first wife was a Blackhawk pilot. She was pretty good. Great hands and knew her helicopter inside and out. But she could barely handle the stress of Army life. Made me wonder if she could fly with the brains of her copilot on her and blood sloshing around on the floor. Or get back in the bird with the goo still fresh.

View attachment 8093114
Looks like good times up on the pass today.
I don't think most people that live in Central Oregon realizes that every mouth full of food and every drop of gasoline is trucked over 2 passes in the Cascades.

Well don’t forget the ports at Portland. Or Astoria. Or the main warehouses in Portland and Eugene. BEK and Sysco a few other food service distributors have massive depots too. While the PNW is easy to isolate it has a lot stored.

When teaching at a small public school, way out in the country, we were privileged to get instruction from a qualified State Police Instructor about what to do in case of a mass shooting event in our school.

So, when the school policy came out, the policy was to get our students beneath their desks hide (and presumably wait to get shot)

I choose the State Police instructors directions rather than the school policy. That can best be described in the meme shown below
View attachment 8093137

If I heard shots, I was going to get my students out the back window and run them to the woods behind the school. The police said (and I beleive them) a running student is much harder to hit than a student cowering under an open desk. (And I knew, I could hide and protect them much better in the big woods than in a classroom.).

Best part of all, never had to worry. No mass shootings, we were in the country right. Our kids knew what to do.

I told my kids to get out and run.

Well don’t forget the ports at Portland. Or Astoria. Or the main warehouses in Portland and Eugene. BEK and Sysco a few other food service distributors have massive depots too. While the PNW is easy to isolate it has a lot stored.
There is no fuel pipeline to central Oregon.
Every drop of fuel is trucked from the the pipeline terminus in Eugene over the 58.

Reactions: DuneBoer
May be true, but its gonna be a cold sail in the latter half of the trip. Lots of ice for your drinks though.

The roaring forties might make that a rough trip not to mention the sea ice forcing a detour.

There is no fuel pipeline to central Oregon.
Every drop of fuel is trucked from the the pipeline terminus in Eugene over the 58.

By central Oregon you mean the area from Bend to Burns. I get it now. I have observed fuel trucks headed west out of Idaho the few times I was in the area. But that is some rough remote country. Nothing will get done there when a winter storm comes in.