• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

334929498_1634436017000218_1078197631897577559_n.jpeg

The Shit Box of Doom

My first wife was a Blackhawk pilot. She was pretty good. Great hands and knew her helicopter inside and out. But she could barely handle the stress of Army life. Made me wonder if she could fly with the brains of her copilot on her and blood sloshing around on the floor. Or get back in the bird with the goo still fresh.

Men and women can both succeed and fail under stress; I know guys that couldn't handle the above scenario either. You don't know until she is tested. And people react to different stresses are differently; I personally believe most of our reaction to challenging events is due to our socialization. One thing I will give you is that women are fairly uniformly the physically weaker sex. It's easy to be more misogynistic these days because white males are in fact getting a bad rap as part of the globalist agenda; (that means their plan is working). They are trying to divide races against each other and sexes against each other so they don't team up against them.

I'm getting too old to play with a saw.
Been lucky all this time and thinking about selling all of them.
I'll keep one some form of electric.
Carry with me in case something needs cut to get back into or more importantly back out of the woods.
View attachment 8093777
Remember, electric saws will go through chaps easier

View attachment 8093114
Looks like good times up on the pass today.
I don't think most people that live in Central Oregon realizes that every mouth full of food and every drop of gasoline is trucked over 2 passes in the Cascades.
Much of what my family eats was raised/grown on our farm or picked up during hunting season.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
If I could only give this 1 million likes
All day every day at the convention industry right up until the point the company had to start Implementing the safety protocols required under the threat of severe penalty fines by OSHA.
Safety lady the company hired was so.
" HOT "
Didn't mind receiving a severe and frequent "scolding" and "tongue lashing" from her.
Managers without laughing, thought it was funny.
Life is a hiring hall Teamster in Las Vegas was fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Modoc
Men and women can both succeed and fail under stress; I know guys that couldn't handle the above scenario either. You don't know until she is tested. And people react to different stresses are differently; I personally believe most of our reaction to challenging events is due to our socialization. One thing I will give you is that women are fairly uniformly the physically weaker sex. It's easy to be more misogynistic these days because white males are in fact getting a bad rap as part of the globalist agenda; (that means their plan is working). They are trying to divide races against each other and sexes against each other so they don't team up against them.
Agree 100%. I trained with women who were phenomenal at force protection roles and observation. And climbed with some who were pound for pound the best athletes I ever met. And heard of some legendary operators. And seen some pretty stout dudes fall apart. You just never know who will shine. As for my ex, she realized she loved flying, but not the rest and got out.

Agree 100%. I trained with women who were phenomenal at force protection roles and observation. And climbed with some who were pound for pound the best athletes I ever met. And heard of some legendary operators. And seen some pretty stout dudes fall apart. You just never know who will shine. As for my ex, she realized she loved flying, but not the rest and got out.
The best and the worst officers I served with were women.

One locked up the first time she got into trouble and almost killed her partner... was very bad.

Other smashed a perp twice her size in the head with a toilet seat and then muckled him up. Hint to folks... If the officer you try and go all 'game on' with is 4'6", cute as a button, and competed in the Iditirod for several years... and is wielding a toilet seat... Just walk away. Her kids are awesome, BTW.

I need to do a book someday...

Sirhr

"If you ain't cheatin' you ain't 'racin." -- I have no idea who... but sounds like this smokey dude... ;-)

Sirhr
It's not cheating so long as it's not specifically prohibited within the confines of the rulebook.
I personally know of someone who is responsible for two rules being added to the NHRA rulebook.
The person I speak of ......
I know him like the back of my hand.