• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

They finally hung Wonder Woman’s plane from the ceiling at the Smithsonian.

BA229C2E-E4BB-4672-B336-328D8EE5C69E.jpeg

The hole for the water is in the wrong place. Europe potty.
No it's not, not for European commodes. I hated those, stand clear because the water outlet is to the rear pushing the crap toward the hole.

In Army hospital they have the split seat. Co-worker told us did his business (worst case scenario), closed the lid, then stood in front when he reached back to flush. While in dress uniform, he had it blow out all over his uniform and spit-polished shoes. The room broke into hysterical laughter.

Not to start any shit or anything, but I dig that photo out when some "Audiophile" starts talking about how true fidelity is only found on vinyl.

Been a few decades, but as I recall, the wider/rougher the groove, the more music. Look across an LP and you see areas that have more/thinner lines than other areas.

Not all vinyl is created equal. The "cleaner" the vinyl, the better the pressing. Hold up an American pressing to the light...pitch black. Japanese vinyl is translucent. I had a number of American remastered pressing that rivaled the Japs.

Again, my knowledge is dated.

IMO vinyl is the best we've seen (heard) yet...if you have the right equipment.

Reactions: mosin46
I think I've covered this before.
Look at the guy to right.
He's what...6'.....5'8"....??
The nut and bolt are chocked maybe a foot off the ground.
Saying its 96 anything, is as ridiculous as saying, "hand me the 11mm socket".
The proper wrench here is the popular and common 58-5/8".
Your welcome.
* You're
IMG_3844.jpeg