• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

339835378_8960967860645180_1162423452385406966_n.jpeg

TZzP98n.jpg

IDK the full story on this knife. It was my grandfathers, made for him by a machinist friend of his in the '50s. I'd really like to know what the grip is made of.

He died when I was 3, and I claimed it when I was about 7 or 8. I carved my initials in the sheath. :poop:

Finally took it home when I was 14, old enough to go deer hunting. My grandmother gave me his .35 Rem. 336 at the same time. Took me 40 years to kill a deer with it.
I've seen cocobolo similar to that

Reactions: mi650
I worked in Happy Camp a few years. Loved that river.
I was there working a forest fire in ‘95 when Jerry Garcia died. The whole town went into mourning. I hadnt realized how much the Grateful Dead had done for the communities that their.road crew came from.

It is an interesting place with great fishing, hunting, and camping all around.

Reactions: Lawless
As with the case with Mr. Gilliam some folks need a little convincing to get them to use hidden talents. That's a good thing to remember if you have to pass gas at a formal gathering.

I was there working a forest fire in ‘95 when Jerry Garcia died. The whole town went into mourning. I hadnt realized how much the Grateful Dead had done for the communities that their.road crew came from.

It is an interesting place with great fishing, hunting, and camping all around.
Interesting is an understatement.

Reactions: Modoc