• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

86442489.jpg

He must have watch too many Bugs Bunny cartoons filled with violent content.

I really wonder if this transgender thing really, really has gone too far.

A sign in the MEN’S restroom of our local Dollar Store

View attachment 8116126
Here in the city I work, required for business to provide feminine products in the men’s bathroom. So hell yeah, gone to far. Although a tampon might provide a good temporary dressing for a gunshot wound in a workplace shooting
And we also have a similar sign as well. If you’re mentally ill though, will you remember not to flush your tampons?

View attachment 8116642or we going to grandma’s.

My grandma was a farmer's wife. You didn't have meat, rice and vegetable. You had a choice of meats and vegetables, rice, biscuits (home made) with raw honey or cornbread. If you didn't want gravy on your rice or potatoes, there was a bowl of cooking grease. Mason jars of sweet iced tea (the other kind did not exist) You could request coffee. Then came desert.

There was a small bowl on the table for lead shot whenever it was duck/dove season. You did not wear a hat. Grace was said before anything was sampled and Yes, Sir/ Ma'am were not optional. At about age six my little brother said something like "I swear..." before he could get the entire sentence out of his mouth, my grandmother slapped his face. Then my mother took him in the next room and finished administering the punishment.

Isn't it a Mark V? Roy gave one to John Wayne, Nolan Ryan and Reagon, plus I'm sure others.
I haven't handled a Mark V in a long time, but I don't remember them having the left side of the action cut away like the Sauer 80 action does. This one looks like a short action, both of mine are long actions. They've got the Carl Gustav script in the scalloped part, with the Sauer logo on either side.
19sau80 1~2.jpg

IMG_20191209_171923_copy_1368x1824.jpg

Kristian

My grandma was a farmer's wife. You didn't have meat, rice and vegetable. You had a choice of meats and vegetables, rice, biscuits (home made) with raw honey or cornbread. If you didn't want gravy on your rice or potatoes, there was a bowl of cooking grease. Mason jars of sweet iced tea (the other kind did not exist) You could request coffee. Then came desert.

There was a small bowl on the table for lead shot whenever it was duck/dove season. You did not wear a hat. Grace was said before anything was sampled and Yes, Sir/ Ma'am were not optional. At about age six my little brother said something like "I swear..." before he could get the entire sentence out of his mouth, my grandmother slapped his face. Then my mother took him in the next room and finished administering the punishment.
We, as a society and culture, stopped correcting children of bad behavior. And here we are.

Didn't have McDs when I grew up, but I remember those prices.

Hot dogs were a nickel at the Winn Dixie on Saturdays.
There was a McDs where I grew up, it was 70 miles away...but there was one.

Edit add: Where I grew up (South Dakota) we considered anyone within 200 miles a neighbor, so McDs was just down the road a piece.