• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

640b8afb498081319f8d0c8e292507a633e75c7f-2776380.JPG

That’s the way I was raised and am thankful for it every day!!!!!

You are correct on only one point, vinyl does degrade and needs to be replaced over time, but you appear to be a typical liberal know it all who thinks he knows everything and is unable to learn. Most likely from Headupass Reflex Syndrome.

Sound quality produced by vinyl records with proper equipment is FAR superior to EVERY other technology and digital does not even come close. You would not know that because you are too stubborn to actual listen to a proper system.

NO, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

This is where I purchased my last system which probably cost more than your car: https://www.goodwinshighend.com/ Why don't you explain to them how bad vinyl is.
Like I said in my original post. "Not to start any shit". Calling me a liberal. You have no idea. But you decided to resort to name-calling to justify your stance. Let's cut this short, right now: Fuck ALL the way off.

If you are older than 50… you are older than Wilfred Brimley was in Cocoon in 1985… he was 49.

Do you feel old now?

On and… fiber!!!

Sirhr
Yeah, I actually look younger than I am, mostly because my hair has not turned gray. It is still the same brown as when I was in high school.

I tell people I have Benjamin Button Syndrome. In another ten years, I can stop shaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrassy
If you are older than 50… you are older than Wilfred Brimley was in Cocoon in 1985… he was 49.

Do you feel old now?

On and… fiber!!!

Sirhr
Lol! I was told by an officer in a college town that I was 15 years older than I was in school. Never worried about looking older after that.🤣

Definitely a bad ass. 5.12 is wicked hard, I managed to climb a 5.11c/d once...it was dry, so probably the lighter end at 5.11c.

Yeah, I peaked out leading 5.11b and never pushed it harder.
Then fell in love with falling off waterfalls in a kayak and climbing became an occasional thing.
Last trip out, had been 4 years. Led a 5.8 with no falls and no hangs.
Couldnt hold a coffee cup for a couple days! 🤣🤣
Not that bad and dang.

Cute freakin kid!!
I have a big soft spot for Down’s kids.
That smile is priceless

Yeah, I peaked out leading 5.11b and never pushed it harder.
Then fell in love with falling off waterfalls in a kayak and climbing became an occasional thing.
Last trip out, had been 4 years. Led a 5.8 with no falls and no hangs.
Couldnt hold a coffee cup for a couple days! 🤣🤣
Not that bad and dang.

Cute freakin kid!!
I have a big soft spot for Down’s kids.
That smile is priceless
That little boys smile makes me smile