• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

ACD74881-8C3E-4BEB-A091-8CBD46EEC614.jpeg

Rode in the Javelin, Ambassador, Rebel, Rambler, and Pacer. The old Willis truck with the round clutch and brake pedals that went thru the floor is still my favorite. My Uncle had the AMC dealership while growing up.

Reactions: Lawless
My BIL sold wood as a side business for years (engineer for Caterpillar) and at the peak sold 180 cords/yr. He was always more than straight and had a heck of a time getting out of the business because customers were begging him to keep doing a little just for them. He even sold to local Cracker Barrels.

I have cut and split a battleship load in my life.

View attachment 8117368
No matter what else he did for a living, my Brother In Law always cut wood for his habits (Elk Camp in Oregon, Fishing on the coast). This isn't even his truck, but he said, he wasn't going home with less than a full load. He has a 3/4 diesel Ram, that he stacks even higher. With better side racks.

Attachments

• IMG_3975.jpeg
    IMG_3975.jpeg
    847.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3973.jpeg
    IMG_3973.jpeg
    745.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited: