• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

278857390_956368941692608_1310018012062694135_n.jpg

Where is this? Painted desert, monument valley?

Painted Rock State Park in Arizona

That reminds me of my vacation long ago.

I was on vacation out west in 2002; the painted desert to be exact. The park was practically deserted.

I was on a viewing scaffold with my camera equipment. It was a big bag with all sorts of lenses, accessories and an extra camera or two.

My camera was set up on a tripod and I was so engrossed in getting the best photo of the brilliant panoply of all the different colors.

Getting those pictures was a lengthy process as I waited for the shadows of the clouds to pass at the right time.

In the meantime the fajita and bean burrito dinner I had the night before, began the reaction with the probiotics I was taking.

IMHO, I was very talented. I was barking out Brahm's "Lullaby" and old favorites like "Stars and Stripes Forever" as well as Jack Benny's "Love In Bloom."

I thought what a shame that I'm all alone and nobody was there to appreciate my rare talent.

This went on for a while but like any great performance I had my grand finale. It brings a bitter tear to my eye and breaks my heart to know that I'll never be that great again. No recordings exist for posterity, only my memory.

That grand finale of mine would have got me demands for encores in countless Boy Scout camps throughout the US.

After that long blast I could hear coyotes yipping in approval and see myriads of prairie dogs standing at attention!

I bowed with great humility to my humble audience of flora and fauna in that lonely patch of beautiful desert. I stood weeping with pride at the imaginary crowded opera house in front of me. I imagined that people where standing, applauding and shouting bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Leanord Bernstein was never that good.

Oh well back to reality. The light was changing and I wanted to get a really wide angled shot. So I turned to get another lens in my bag behind me.

The lady that arrived unnoticed and sat on the bleachers when my back was turned was not amused. I hate music critics!

Last edited:
I had the bright idea to get back into tournament paintball after 15 years off the game. I’m not as young as a once was. Just as dumb though it turns out.

Mila is definitely looking after me.
So what marker were yo7 trying start back with? I gave up playing around 2003 and just got back into paintball about 2 years ago. So far no major injuries yet.

Last edited:
Through 2 years of composting and adding 20 yards of aged cow poop my garden soil has gone from red and rocky to looking pretty great!

I disc it a couple of times a week and will pull up the rows soon. We plant by the end of the month.

193128CA-A96D-4D1E-8C18-95218C0D38BB.jpeg