• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I guess masks really do help keep you safe...

Low Oil.jpg

Any gender can get their period.....

Someone who "believes in science" has done hit they head too many dang times!

These are the same folks who have those signs in the yard.
Neighbor guy has one.
I asked if he knew the globe has been warming since the ice age ended.....

Dude was speechless (which is better than him talking) and I walked off.

Facts dont always go along with make believe.

I unwrapped my knee for the first time today. Still lots of swelling but getting better every day now.

View attachment 7855037Be faithful with the PT is good advice. I severed my ACL, PCL, LCL, and 70% of my MCL wake jumping. Took 2 surgeons 6 hours for knee reconstruction and a year of PT. 2 years to a pretty much full recovery, an I'm slalom skiing again. I credit the surgeons and an excellent PT.

I unwrapped my knee for the first time today. Still lots of swelling but getting better every day now.

View attachment 7855037Be faithful with the PT is good advice. I severed my ACL, PCL, LCL, and 70% of my MCL wake jumping. Took 2 surgeons 6 hours for knee reconstruction and a year of PT. 2 years to a pretty much full recovery, and I'm slalom skiing again. I credit the surgeons and an excellent PT.

I have my original eblade Autococker that I rebuilt last fall, another autococker that I bought and rebuilt, a 170R, and a CS2.
Nice. I took my original OD Green Dye DM4 and rebuilt the seals in it. I want 170R but just can't justify the cost right now. I did invest I to a MG100 for woods ball games. My old Sgt at work has banned me from playing with detectives. He says I cheat especially when running first strike rounds.