• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

0305569F-3E06-4D2A-99AB-F68CE803FF97.jpeg

Was just thinking.

Somewhere has to be "that guy.'

You know, the autistic one who was working with asbestos at Camp LeJeune next to the groundskeepers who were spraying RoundUp and whose mother took Tylenol while pregnant and crashed her Audi 5000 into the pickup truck with the sidesaddle fuel tanks while drinking McDonalds coffee.

That dude... is going to be a billionaire!

Was just thinking.

You know, the autistic one who was working with asbestos at Camp LeJeune next to the groundskeepers who were spraying RoundUp and whose mother took Tylenol while pregnant and crashed her Audi 5000 into the pickup truck with the sidesaddle fuel tanks while drinking McDonalds coffee.

You forgot the paraquate!

No it is not. Theoretically you can drink Round Up. You would be very sorry very fast to drink Paraquate. I use both chemicals every year. I should be a millionaire.
Most people in the USA got their Paraquate by smoking weed sprayed by the DEA in Columbia in the early '80s... It was a thing.

Sirhr

PS. You could drink Agent Orange, too. That ended well.

Exactly how much did Ukraine invest? Out of 60B -> 30M ended up in DNC pockets. There's still a lot of money left floating around somewhere. You can't tell me that crew of R's that visited Ukraine (i.e. Cornyn, Graham) didn't get anything.
You are asking for the same thing Mr. Paul did. It appears we now know why he was shut down.

Exactly how much did Ukraine invest? Out of 60B -> 30M ended up in DNC pockets. There's still a lot of money left floating around somewhere. You can't tell me that crew of R's that visited Ukraine (i.e. Cornyn, Graham) didn't get anything.
Well, the Bidens and Zelenski got their cut, all the other folks who had a hand in it got theirs, some weapons and stuff had to be bought for appearances…

Reactions: UKDslayer
Was just thinking.

IMG_20221114_170850.jpg

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
here litre bikes are limited to 185mph/299km/h

at least on a bike at that speed there really isnt much left if something went wrong on the road.

US was similar. On my GSXR1000 it was pretty simple to disable the limiter. This was back in 2003 🫢

Reactions: Gee Kay