• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

w-2.jpg

Could be TV worth watching…. I bet Ukraine did it.

Sirhr

Reactions: nikonNUT
Dang man 😮

We have confirmed this is flu. GS was taken to his doc today. Doc told my daughter that this is the worst flu season in a long time. My practitioner buddy says the same.

There is also this RSV whatevertheheck that is 🤔

I wish there was a time released acetaminophen. What happens is I fall asleep and wakeup after 6-7 hours at night without taking any and the fever is raging. I was shivering uncontrollably when I woke at 4 this morning. I tried to get up to pee and couldn’t, my wife had to help me just because of the shivering. It was not a good feeling.

I took Tylenol and in 20 minutes it was coming down and shivering stopped.

I am coughing up some unidentifiable objects so perhaps I’m getting ready for a comeback. Dr. @armorpl8chikn is on the case with me too. I love ya Joe.

No freeloading

View attachment 8004739

Still with us?

Still with us?
Yeah. I think I made a turn toward life last night. I have been coughing up crazy stuff and blowing objects out of my head. I believe my body is winning.

I forced myself to walk out to my shop a bit and I took the trash to the recycling center. I’m weak as water but somehow feel better.

More Ivermectin today might bring me out of this mess.

Yeah. I think I made a turn toward life last night. I have been coughing up crazy stuff and blowing objects out of my head. I believe my body is winning.

I forced myself to walk out to my shop a bit and I took the trash to the recycling center. I’m weak as water but somehow feel better.

More Ivermectin today might bring me out of this mess.

Good news. I'm over the worst. No energy, but no fever, either. Slept 12 hours Monday night and three Tuesday afternoon. About 10 last night and I feel a nap coming on before everyone starts to arrive this PM/tonight.