• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

725440-d4667c3c00d7620571fb03dd591b5c4a.data

Most people don't believe that you have to floor board the gas and hit the manual trailer brake to get it straightened out. Gut reaction is to hit the brakes. When that's the wrong thing to do.
I sold my thirty foot travel trailer to a girl with a Honda pilot. I explained how her vehicle was going to react when a tractor trailer was passing her and not to panic. She hadn't ever towed anything and was going from TN to Houston Texas with it. A couple days later she texted me that her trip was fine and the tip worked.

The founding fathers were fucking Gangsta!!!

Preach it motherfuckers! History is fucking dope, Homies. Fucking Dope!

Sihrr
It would have been better if it happened in 'Jersey'. Then it would have been a 'Fu$k Me?, no Fu$k you'. Thrown the tea in the harbor, burned the ships to the waterline, and broken a lot of legs.

Oh I am not including any "Santa" movies... Home Alone... Bad Santa... Elf... Christmas Vacation... Those are well-known and accepted. I merely include the "Good" movies that we can all enjoy here.

SIrhr

PS... Christmas Vacation is a Good movie. Awesome, in fact. So... not against Christmas movies. But if folks want to foist Hallmark's "Wheelchair Gimp non-binary Muslim Christmas from the Coalmine" on us as Christmas Movies... I am damn sure including "On her Majesty's Secret Service." So There. Neener neener neener...

Not usually on the Christmas menu, although at the end it is the Yuletide season

Movie clips and trailer so the ADHD set can, sadly, watch it all and miss the great work of Coburn, Cambridge and others.

Last edited:
This guy is crazy. But what's crazier are the skunks and trash pandas at the end:

Flamethrowers were invented for a reason.

I'm wondering, if skunks normally feed on wasp nests, do they not get stung, or do the stings not bother them?

Skunks are cool critters had one chasing an opossum in the back yard several years ago. It was hilarious, the opossum would pass out in convulsions, the skunk would sit there and watch it, then when the opossum "woke up" the chase was on again...went on for almost an hour.

Reactions: The D
I'm wondering, if skunks normally feed on wasp nests, do they not get stung, or do the stings not bother them?

Skunks are cool critters had one chasing an opossum in the back yard several years ago. It was hilarious, the opossum would pass out in convulsions, the skunk would sit there and watch it, then when the opossum "woke up" the chase was on again...went on for almost an hour.
There are several skunks that live around where I work. I’ve been in several Mexican stand-offs with baby skunks. Never thought I’d be so wary of something so cute and that weighs only 1% of my body weight

There are several skunks that live around where I work. I’ve been in several Mexican stand-offs with baby skunks. Never thought I’d be so wary of something so cute and that weighs only 1% of my body weight
I was standing outside in the back yard having a beer and a Marlboro for the first 10 minutes of the opossum/skunk shenanigans. They ran passed me about 2-3 feet away more than once doing their circles. I just stood there laughing. When the opossum passed out off the back of the patio, I went back in the house for another beer, woke up my daughters and wife to come look through the back windows to watch. We were all laughing pretty hard by the 30 minute mark.

Edit add: nobody had camera phones back then like today, probably 2004 or 2005 at the time. We had a 8mm video camera somewhere in the house, never bothered trying to get it on tape.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The D