• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

737865-356054193c34f76ca57d07fc744e6af4.data

@powdahound76

Edit: isn't actually him just tagging him since I know he used to kayak a bunch.
SWEET!!
Never did a barrel roll like that off a seal launch, though I will say I did a few pretty wild ones!

A 100 foot tall hill,probably 30 degrees in angle or tad more, deep snow, deep in a canyon, only one way in and out, via the kayak. Stopped in a little eddy and got out of my boat, hiked up the hill in neoprene booties, and got back in. Fast ride and a cool wheelie across the river after I hit!

Another was a 25' launch off a big sun bathing rock full of bikini clad babes in a playboat.
They were impressed. Or decided I was nuts. More likely the latter!

How much does this ditz slit wanna bet that white or asian people made Wakanda ?
Never seen a black CGI artist, only whites, india/indians, and asians.
She couldn't even get that write.....umm.....white......uhh, right.
While we're at it, I'm pretty sure the blacks had a pretty big hand in making Chicago what it is today, so she swung & missed twice... Just sayin'.

Cooper..........
'come on man'........
Funny and Awesome is supposed to beWORK SAFE.....
Ladies belong in the Motivation thread.. I'm sure, it was a slip up due to all the lube.. but you got to slow down a bit, when you are posting.
Peeps don't want to get in trouble.
this thread is about keeping it LIGHT and WORKSafe.
He works for a 3 letter agency. Don't expect him to follow the rules.

Barret Jackson is the single worst thing for the "old car" hobby......EVER.
Two words
Richard Rawlings. Auctions have been going on for a very long time. Richard ass monkey Rawlings and the bullshit prices he put on TV and walking around with stacks of cash? Made everyone with a piece of shit in a field think that they have a gold mine.
I was at a house and the guy had a 50 Chevy truck in the garage. All original, motor blown, no paint left just rust, brakes seized and hadn't moved in 40 years. I made a decent offer and he said that he would ask his son. The next day he called me and said that he would take $15K for it. I told him to call Richard at Gas Monkey garage because he is the only retard that would pay that amount.

19BD3FEF-2CDD-43C0-8AE6-8B1FA113C61B.jpeg

On the subject of funny British hats…

This is an ad from James Purdey… which has now turned entirely into a meterosexual LARPing company pushing fashion accessories….

This bimbo Chelsea model is wearing a 3,000 dollar “technical”’outfit… carrying a gun too long for her to even shoulder… and is allegedly deerstalking while wearing… hearing protection?

The Directors need to figure out what little cock-gobblers are running their advertising and social media and fire the fuck out of them before they destroy more than 200 years of quality and tradition. Because the whole company is turning into a joke.

James the elder is turning over in his grave… albeit with great precision.

Sirhr

View attachment 8063693

On the subject of funny British hats…

This is an ad from James Purdey… which has now turned entirely into a meterosexual LARPing company pushing fashion accessories….

This bimbo Chelsea model is wearing a 3,000 dollar “technical”’outfit… carrying a gun too long for her to even shoulder… and is allegedly deerstalking while wearing… hearing protection?

The Directors need to figure out what little cock-gobblers are running their advertising and social media and fire the fuck out of them before they destroy more than 200 years of quality and tradition. Because the whole company is turning into a joke.

James the elder is turning over in his grave… albeit with great precision.

Sirhr
Never mind the probably 50k$ rifle.

Reactions: Lawless

I guess there is little want to understand the picture, I can also state that it´s sort of a complete fashion shoot/pic but the rifle starts at around 90 000 pounds, the coat is a hightech anorak, they are awsome for hunting, camping and so on,

the hearing protection are the sort that enhances your hearing and also protects it, from one of the bes companies that makes them, the dog is typical purebred hunting dog, tracking dog, it can be used to stalk deer by scent and tracks.

In so much, yes in the frame there are more high value objects that few can and or will find the need to afford, however I still se no real reason to bash a comany that started making rifle and shotguns abour four years prior to the signing of the US Constitution.

I would gladly accept an offer for the rifle, for the anorak, for the dog and hearing protection, the model, not so much, to expensive I guess in upkeep.

It was said, during the 1927 flood, you could ride in a boat from Monroe, Louisiana to the Mississippi River without ever touching dry ground. I have seen many an epic flood in my day. But the flood of 1927 was the worse than any I have ever seen.

The flood of 1973 ranked right up there, The Mississippi nearly undermined the Old River Control Structure. Had it been successful or the Corps had failed, the Mississippi would have formed a new channel and a new delta south of Morgan City. The Old Mississippi would have became a long, narrow saltwater inlet.

As I always say. ”Its not IF it will flood in Louisiana, its if it will NOT flood in Louisiana.” Build high, stay dry, my friends.

03994BE4-A6E9-437F-8341-7011F89B8ECB.jpeg

43EDFAA3-18AD-4A3C-B184-A6661AFD5CF4.jpeg

I guess there is little want to understand the picture, I can also state that it´s sort of a complete fashion shoot/pic but the rifle starts at around 90 000 pounds, the coat is a hightech anorak, they are awsome for hunting, camping and so on,

the hearing protection are the sort that enhances your hearing and also protects it, from one of the bes companies that makes them, the dog is typical purebred hunting dog, tracking dog, it can be used to stalk deer by scent and tracks.

In so much, yes in the frame there are more high value objects that few can and or will find the need to afford, however I still se no real reason to bash a comany that started making rifle and shotguns abour four years prior to the signing of the US Constitution.

I would gladly accept an offer for the rifle, for the anorak, for the dog and hearing protection, the model, not so much, to expensive I guess in upkeep.
Is it a requirement that if one has said 90,000 pound Purdey and Son rifle and you are in the woods stalking a roe buck with a purebred hunting/tracking dog with hearing enhancements in place that you need to keep the bolt on your rifle open?

Is it a requirement that if one has said 90,000 pound Purdey and Son rifle and you are in the woods stalking a roe buck with a purebred hunting/tracking dog with hearing enhancements in place that you need to keep the bolt on your rifle open?
wait till that dog flushes some Quail, the rifle really begins to shine :)
added a picture, just because

th