• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

002_jpg-2693161.JPG

That GF didn't go to war. Made bullets at the Utah Remington plant. He was also a diesel mechanic. Other GF was in the Navy.
He didn’t have to go he did his part and than some seeing as I have probably ran some of his handy work through my Garand.

I find myself listening to the local oldies station and by oldies I mean 30s, 40s, 50’s predominantly.

It just kind of makes me remember a time when USA was good and did good.

Even better when I can play it on my 1939 time machine…

Mama had a Olds Regency 98 with the 455. I know for a fact it would spin into high gear before you had moved 30 feet.
Funny story about that Oldsmobile…

When me and daddy went to go look at it we road tested it before he bought it. The guy who had it was about 75 and didn’t drive anymore so it had been sitting in a garage a while.

On hwy 70 he held it to the floor and that big 455 went to work. The speedometer only went to 85 and the needle had swept out of sight.

He looked over at me and said “quick open the glove box!”

I opened it and said “what am I looking for?”

He said “THE SPEEDOMETER!”

And he laughed like a madman 🤣