• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

417452492c0d3344dd70ef476ca0a3a1.gif

That section of "Vegas Traffic", holy hell that is the WORST stretch of road I've ever been on. The road itself isn't bad, but the people on it are FUCKING HORRIBLE!
I was in a traffic jam from Rancho Cucamonga to Vegas once. Bumper to bumper nearly the entire way.

I went home, 30+ years ago, with a gal for a "We both need sex" adventure and the next morning my MG-B's drivers seat was missing every bit of fabric, foam, or organic reinforcement. Her German Shepard left nothing but frame and wire. I would have loved to see it's shit after that meal. Insurance (hers) paid to reupholster it. I went to a junk yard that stores its seats inside and made $400.

So, you got paid $400 to have sex with a woman you just randomly selected. In actuality, you're a MAN-WHORE! Way to go. (y)🏆

• Haha
Reactions: BadDogPSD
I remember once I was told i couldn't wear shorts in the shop. I laughed, and they said no seriously. I said ok, could you run grab the fork lift so I can load my tool box in my pickup? Then suddenly it was ok to wear shorts in the shop.
David Freiburger wears flip flops all the time on roadkill. I don't wear them ever and getting your feet greasy and grimy while working on a car? Yeah, that's a definite no way.
Considering most shops are not air-conditioned I don't blame you. I wear shorts until it gets too cold.

Reactions: Laseredge
Not really. Anyone who's ever owned anything built by British Leyland knows that he spent the remainder buying Bosch electrical parts to keep the car running
On the MG-B, I went to a piranha brand distributor and never had an issue, My TR-8 was a nightmare....

I went home, 30+ years ago, with a gal for a "We both need sex" adventure and the next morning my MG-B's drivers seat was missing every bit of fabric, foam, or organic reinforcement. Her German Shepard left nothing but frame and wire. I would have loved to see it's shit after that meal. Insurance (hers) paid to reupholster it. I went to a junk yard that stores its seats inside and made $400.

My dog ate both my date's $200 stilettos. Left piles of leather with bits of red coloring leavened in under the kitchen table.

From my dog's POV, it had no happy ending, at first. I kept seeing this fabulous woman. It was a never ending tale of woe. And chewed shoes.

After the third pair destroyed, my date wised up and put them up.

This gorgeous lady and I eventually married and had kids.

It took many sausage biscuits and five years before the dog finally put her head on my wife's knee for an ear scratch.

Outside where I once worked they hit an 800 pair cable, cut it clean in two. Took out half of the county. Then two days after it was cut and they had been fixing it 24hrs both days and almost done it started to rain....and rain. Turned the hole into a pool. Out with a tent, sand bags and a gas powered water pump.

Best part was the three guys standing next to the backhoe after they hit it thinking how lucky they are. The bucket bounced off about an 8" gas line.

None of it marked anywhere. They had everything in order saying that nothing was there.

My dog ate both my date's $200 stilettos. Left piles of leather with bits of red coloring leavened in under the kitchen table.

From my dog's POV, it had no happy ending, at first. I kept seeing this fabulous woman. It was a never ending tale of woe. And chewed shoes.

After the third pair destroyed, my date wised up and put them up.

This gorgeous lady and I eventually married and had kids.

It took many sausage biscuits and five years before the dog finally put her head on my wife's knee for an ear scratch.
blonde huh?

• Love
Reactions: Redheeler
When this happens and all the continents are basically on one side of the plane, will the earth start spinning like an out of balance tire? :ROFLMAO:

This is a fascinating topic. There is wobble, axial tilt, and polar wander. Wobble is where the axis of rotation points in a different direction. Axial tilt is the angle of the rotation. Polar wander is where the axis of rotation stays the same but the ball rotates slowly within it.

The short answer for wobble and tilt is no. The Moon stabilizes everything for the most part.

Polar wander is a different and has occurred in the past. Around 1 degree movement per million years. This is likely an effect of tectonics like you describe.

Outside where I once worked they hit an 800 pair cable, cut it clean in two. Took out half of the county. Then two days after it was cut and they had been fixing it 24hrs both days and almost done it started to rain....and rain. Turned the hole into a pool. Out with a tent, sand bags and a gas powered water pump.

Best part was the three guys standing next to the backhoe after they hit it thinking how lucky they are. The bucket bounced off about an 8" gas line.

None of it marked anywhere. They had everything in order saying that nothing was there.
Pulp cable? Tone from both ends!!

• Sad
Reactions: BillOH
This is a fascinating topic. There is wobble, axial tilt, and polar wander. Wobble is where the axis of rotation points in a different direction. Axial tilt is the angle of the rotation. Polar wander is where the axis of rotation stays the same but the ball rotates slowly within it.

The short answer for wobble and tilt is no. The Moon stabilizes everything for the most part.

Polar wander is a different and has occurred in the past. Around 1 degree movement per million years. This is likely an effect of tectonics like you describe.

I'm no scientist but have listened to some of their theories on there being a regular polar shift every so often. Its a pretty interesting topic and if what they are saying is true, we are long overdue for one. According to them, there has been more polar wandering (or shifting not sure what term is correct) in recent years than in the past.

Reactions: Lawless

Two days to do two 800 pair splices? Good grief, should have taken less than a day with a decent splicing crew.

We had a guy hit an unmarked gas line with the hoe, first time you see that happen it will give a pretty good pucker...those gas lines aren't as fragile as you're "taught". LOL

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
TZzP98n.jpg

IDK the full story on this knife. It was my grandfathers, made for him by a machinist friend of his in the '50s. I'd really like to know what the grip is made of.

He died when I was 3, and I claimed it when I was about 7 or 8. I carved my initials in the sheath. :poop:

Finally took it home when I was 14, old enough to go deer hunting. My grandmother gave me his .35 Rem. 336 at the same time. Took me 40 years to kill a deer with it.

Last edited:
Two days to do two 800 pair splices? Good grief, should have taken less than a day with a decent splicing crew.

We had a guy hit an unmarked gas line with the hoe, first time you see that happen it will give a pretty good pucker...those gas lines aren't as fragile as you're "taught". LOL
Yeah ok....not when that 800pr cable shows up at 9 distribution boxes(called SAC boxes) and it's an old lead cable where the prs are with white/red or white/blue so no color binders and you pray someone wasn't lazy and used an unused pr of wires halfway through a spice for a easy fix 15 years ago and hopefully someone else didn't do that either and so on and so on.....or someone didn't forget to have the platt updated after they spliced in a 50pr cable for a new street or business put in that they ran those 50prs to and cut at that splice.....

But yeah, 2 days.....reminds of the movie money pit with Tom Hanks, where everything was 2 weeks.....

Doc

Yeah ok....not when that 800pr cable shows up at 9 distribution boxes(called SAC boxes) and it's an old lead cable where the prs are with white/red or white/blue so no color binders and you pray someone wasn't lazy and used an unused pr of wires halfway through a spice for a easy fix 15 years ago and hopefully someone else didn't do that either and so on and so on.....or someone didn't forget to have the platt updated after they spliced in a 50pr cable for a new street or business put in that they ran those 50prs to and cut at that splice.....

But yeah, 2 days.....reminds of the movie money pit with Tom Hanks, where everything was 2 weeks.....

Doc
You didn't mention lead/paper...that would definitely take longer.

Reactions: Doc68
It’s a rough morning when you want your coffee looking like the used motor oil from your diesel truck. 🥴
IMG_4217.jpeg

Reactions: Lawless