• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Chinesium?
No, American
That’s not on your block being worked on is it?
Thank God no. A friend's motor locked up. He took it apart and couldn't figure out why it had. So he cleaned it and all the other stuff to rebuild it. I stopped by to lend a hand and found the caps on the bench and asked why he hadn't cleaned them. He pointed to the bead blasting booth and I started on them. Ummm, hey!! I know why your motor locked up!!
Luckily, he had another 350 motor and the cap from it fit after a bit of relief work.
A real aww shit moment.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
344743621_264060462731749_8834312337567928079_n.jpeg

How exactly can drones be used for shipping?
Maybe some college student can deliver one package with one drone but.......... hundreds of packages on just one ups truck? The sky would be swarming with "drones" like mosquitoes is AK.
Why do these people propagate this bull shit?

Reactions: charbroiled

This strikes an especially familiar tone with me.
Maybe someday I'll tell you the story, that involved a two day estate sale, a 30 yard rollback dumpster, f250 pickup and 6x10 trailer fully loaded 10 trips, and 5 cases of industrial jobsite trashbags.
Oh....and a reuse furniture company hauling of a fortune in furniture for a small fee.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI