• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_2302.PNG

Talks between my wife and I are getting a tad more serious about moving to the hinterlands somewhere. Glad you made it out
Just do it. It was an adjustment and there was a period of “what did we just do” but besides getting married to my wife over 30 years ago it was the smartest thing I have ever done.

Soon to be blackberry picking season
The lowbush blueberries are coming in strong. I won’t hazard a guess at how many actual acres we have in the woods. We will need to work fast once they begin to come off.

I don't think so the smaller one is in front and above the large one they are always attached. They turn around and fly back east still attached after about 10 to 15 minutes later.

It's refueling. Could be training (thus the 10-15 minutes with turnaround), but it can take a while to refuel a larger plane.

Or it's something else. :cool:

I don't think so the smaller one is in front and above the large one they are always attached. They turn around and fly back east still attached after about 10 to 15 minutes later.

Looks like a KC-135 linked up to a C-5. For air refueling...

Looks like a KC-135 linked up to a C-5. For air refueling...
how many KC-135s does it take to refill a HUGE C5? internet says....
Galaxy has 12 integral wing tanks with a capacity of 51,150 gallons
"KC-135A’s fuel capacity of more than 31,000 gallons​
KC-46 has a maximum fuel capacity of 212,299lb​
However, the total fuel capacity of both aircraft is close to the same, with the KC-46 holding about 10,000 lbs more than the KC-135"​
internet says 1 Gallon = 6.79 pounds... so kc46 carries ..31,266 gallons​
dang, wonder if there's another KC 135 to top her off?

how many KC-135s does it take to refill a HUGE C5? internet says....
Galaxy has 12 integral wing tanks with a capacity of 51,150 gallons
"KC-135A’s fuel capacity of more than 31,000 gallons​
KC-46 has a maximum fuel capacity of 212,299lb​
However, the total fuel capacity of both aircraft is close to the same, with the KC-46 holding about 10,000 lbs more than the KC-135"​
internet says 1 Gallon = 6.79 pounds... so kc46 carries ..31,266 gallons​
dang, wonder if there's another KC 135 to top her off?
First off the C5 is no where near empty when she refuels so there’s that………