• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

We live in the Rich Rednecks County; it's an accurate description and I fit right in.
347090118_1192540444769003_4736330786257078961_n.jpg
Didn’t see any rich rednecks last time I was in Port Deposit, but that was 45 years ago 🤣

For those worrying about the ChiCom (Hop Sing-com) Navy….

Check out the structural integrity of that (bulk carrier?). I mean, Bud light cans and F150’s are sturdier than that.

View attachment 8157963

And their new line of Carriers have major structural cracks in the flight decks after ocean service. Someone in navy have fortune cookie only half-baked.

View attachment 8157962

Confucius say “making things in shape of ship not make ship you stupid Commies”.

I bet the products made in Taiwan (by the Real Chinese) are not cracking and folding like beer cans.

Sirhr
Read about American cruisers in WWII.

The bow separating during a damage hit was a common thing.

Take a hit anywhere the bow would fall off.

They have a U.S. Navy deck watch on that boat……our record has not been so good of late.

But Fuck China still.

Last edited:
Reactions: timesublime
Read about American cruisers in WWII.

The bow separating during a damage hit was a common thing.

Take a hit anywhere the bow would fall off.

They have a U.S. Navy deck watch on that boat……our record has not been so good of late.

But Fuck China still.
Well, we probably learned something in 70 years.

ChiComs just stole Truman Era Plans... because that's what chinks do.

So... not worried.

Their bows fold better than their fucking shirts! Maybe they should add some starch.

BTW, Xi rapes more 10 year-olds than Mao ever did.

Taiwan is the real China. Mainland Chicoms are worthless bio-robots with no brains.

Sirhr

The isle arm rests don’t fold up. He’s sitting his fat ass on the armrest.
Except they absolutely do, though finding the latch can be tricky- and I have run into a few (very few) instances where the latch was disabled.

Reactions: Tanger