• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

What kinda “Snake family“ doesn’t recognize a copperhead?

vt8qawddvf3b1.png

Poor puppy! That's my worst fear. I got home one day last week, parked the truck, and went to get the dogs. In that couple of minutes, a copperhead came out, and was underneath the truck by one of the back tires. Both my dogs went within a foot of it, and never saw it.

I was right behind them, with my dedicated snake gun in hand. It holds 9 CCI shot shells.View attachment 8161774View attachment 8161775
Arminius?

View attachment 8161891
Some of my dad’s family when he was growing up in the mid 50s. He is 2nd from the right.

The guy on the right is his older half brother who is the definition of growing up poor and tough. I only knew him when he was older, well into his 70s he would cut 50+ cord of firewood a year. When he was 72 he rode into town to wallmart with my aunt, he waited out in the car while she went in. A few cars down the row from him some guy started beating on his women, he went down and pulled him out of his car and beat the shit out of him. The guy still couldn’t stand very well when the cops got there. At 72!
That guy on the left looks like he would punch you in the face for smiling at him.

@Lawless
Greensboro, NC 27406
They make good sausage but nobody’s is as good as Nahunta Pork Center in Pikeville NC. The one thing that I really miss from us moving to the mountains is eastern NC BBQ and sausage. We buy it bythe box when we’re down there. They have an outpost in Raleigh but the real experience is in Pikeville.