• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Another Sick Fish
1970-plymouth-cuda-sick-fish
Too bad about the clown shoes.

Every emergency room this weekend.
View attachment 8174447

Once was on overnight ER duty @ HUP (Penn) on July 4. Just chilling in the lounge and said "Gee its quiet for a July 4th". Within 5 minutes a woman with a hatchet embedded in her skull is rolled in. I subsequently learned never say the "Q" word in an ER.

View attachment 8174370
Cruising timber & walked up on this roughly 4 miles from the closest road, no idea how it got there
Pretty cool 😎

There’s a 40s Chevy in the woods where I grew up that was surrounded by 20+” hard wood trees back in the 80s. It’s at least a mile from a real road but there are some farm paths closer. I have one of the hubcaps somewhere in my shop.

Reactions: Dendro
View attachment 8174370
Cruising timber & walked up on this roughly 4 miles from the closest road, no idea how it got there
Pretty cool 😎

There’s a 40s Chevy in the woods where I grew up that was surrounded by 20+” hard wood trees back in the 80s. It’s at least a mile from a real road but there are some farm paths closer. I have one of the hubcaps somewhere in my shop.
What would be really creepy is to find a skeleton in the driver's seat. Even worse is to find a skeleton in the passenger seat. IOW, what happened to the driver?

Even creepier than that is to discover the skeleton around sunset, without your flashlight. How fast can you run in the woods, with no light in the dark?

These dark thoughts come to mind because I had to walk a mile in the woods after deer hunting one night after the batteries in my mag light died. I foolishly forgot to bring spare batteries.

Oh, and it was a cloudy night with no moon. I never tripped on so much deadfall in all my life!

Fortunately, there were no skeletons in old rusted vehicles.

You guys don't think that I'm too morbid, do you?

Now if you have a mind like mine, you will get a life size skeleton like they have in the doctor's office and put it in the driver's seat. Don't forget to take a selfie with it:)

Out prowling the mountains around my house as a kid. Came across a tiny screened in cabin. Door was unlocked. I stepped inside to find a leg sticking out from under the bed. It was all I could do to overcome my childhood terror and bend down to take a look. Turned out to be a prosthetic leg with an old tennis shoe on it. Great joke on me. I can't imagine what I would have done if there was a body under there. Probably pissed my pants.

View attachment 8174370

Pretty cool 😎

On a motorcycle trail in the mountains near Denver.

Rampart Range. It's not single track but it's not very wide either. It's been there for years. Legend has it, it was new when it was taken up and abandoned after getting it stuck.

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3763.JPG

IMG_3764.JPG

IMG_3767.JPG

This is the way.

When I was about 7, I got home from school and momma hadn't got home yet. By the time she got home, I had opened about 4 cans. I started with chocolate, decided I'd like a bit of vanilla....then maybe a taste of butterscotch.
Anyway, momma made me eat it all till it started coming back up the pipe.
I was probably in my mid 30s before I ate another pop too pudding. They'd gone to plastic cups by then.
I think the wife had bought some for the girls.
I called Momma to see if it would be alright if I had a pudding cup.....
I did this with Armour Vienna Sausages at 12 years old. My grandmother told me to eat all I wanted. I was mid way through the 4th can when it got real. I didn’t touch Vienna sausage for years, like 35 years old and even now I can’t eat Armour, has to be Libby’s.

What would be really creepy is to find a skeleton in the driver's seat. Even worse is to find a skeleton in the passenger seat. IOW, what happened to the driver?

Even creepier than that is to discover the skeleton around sunset, without your flashlight. How fast can you run in the woods, with no light in the dark?

These dark thoughts come to mind because I had to walk a mile in the woods after deer hunting one night after the batteries in my mag light died. I foolishly forgot to bring spare batteries.

Oh, and it was a cloudy night with no moon. I never tripped on so much deadfall in all my life!

Fortunately, there were no skeletons in old rusted vehicles.

You guys don't think that I'm too morbid, do you?

Now if you have a mind like mine, you will get a life size skeleton like they have in the doctor's office and put it in the driver's seat. Don't forget to take a selfie with it:)
Bro are you partaking in herb tonight? No judgement, just a question.

View attachment 8174530

That smarts a bit.

This is why I use files, Not grinders… damn newfangled power dingus’s.

Garage door handle broke when I was lifting it. From now on, I wear leather gloves.

I filled up the swear jar that day. Words like dag nabbit, shucky-durn, dirty dog and momma made a fudge cake, came out of my mouth!

IMG_3955.jpeg