• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Yes, they did behave like that.

Remember “wilding” in cities and places
Like Central Park?

Of course the left has spent 20 years saying it never happened and the Central Park Jogger Deserved it…

All while covering up Tawana Brawley’s lies that made Sharpton rich.

Yup… been going on since MLK died and his acolytes realized that the real money was in race baiting, not living together like civilized human beings.

Sirhr

Fucking animals.

Reactions: Lawless
.458 SOCOM

1694694868262.jpeg

The junkyard is where you need quality tools. Rusty stuck bolts need quality tools that won't round them off or slip off and bust your knuckles.
Keeping track of tools is not difficult. Especially expensive quality tools.
Have you been to one lately? Clearly not.

First off the things don't sit around long enough to get rusty, greasy and nasty yes. Second lets just say the people that visit the pick n pull type yards are not the top 1% of the population. Showing up with a box full of snap off tools is likely going to get attn you really don't want.

Harbor Freight have come a long way and work just fine. And if the mexican that can manage broken english leaves you his key to prove he will bring your wrench back, while standing there with 14 of his buddies, me giving him that wrench is an easy way to avoid conflict that I know I will loose. And if you say go strapped then I know you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.