• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

surreeeeeeee.. a very easy way to get the chop.

A figure eight loop is idiot proof and can be done with frozen hands in the dark. It won't come undone with jiggling or grabbing it. And can be undone even if shock loaded and frozen. Add a locking biner to the thing you want held and clip in.

I always have a spectra daisy chain on my harness and my haul bag/pack. I don't know why hunters don't use them in trees.
I do.
Fallen out of tree stand (climber).
Haul line is an 8mm, double the length I need to pull up gun +10ft.
Daisy chain around tree, figure 8 belay device, standard rappel down while musing i’d be dead I I wasn’t harnessed.

Always brought enough for a hasty rappel… now I don’t use climbers.

Reactions: Oldloser

Just a version of a "grunt" knot used by grunts to send things up to a lineman with a hand line. Lineman takes what ever is sent up, grunt pulls the trailing line and the knot is released. It is also an easy way to tie loads down on trailers or trucks using a single rope with loops that are easily released. That is a little more complicated than the first but easily done.

Reactions: Kjb1796 and Ichi
IMG_8230.jpeg