• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1696933702587.jpeg

The chicken coop got put on the back burner but I got on it a bit today.

The 2 plastic barrels are temporary and will be replaced by a built “house” at some point but I have to get my birds here and putting out.

Anyway, it’s made to be moved with the tractor.

View attachment 8243656View attachment 8243657View attachment 8243658
I like that idea, being able to slide it around. You know how hard they are on the ground.

A few years ago mine burned down a brand new "house", really nice. I said to hell with it after that, but I think in spring I am going to do it again.

Reactions: Lawless
I like that idea, being able to slide it around. You know how hard they are on the ground.

A few years ago mine burned down a brand new "house", really nice. I said to hell with it after that, but I think in spring I am going to do it again.
I have moved it some and it isn’t bad at all but I pull it at an upward angle with the tractor. If I had a beautiful fescue lawn I wouldn’t drag it. I am thinking I will put some 5/4 deck board on the bottom as a wear item, just on the 2 side skids. I added corner braces of 4x4 mounted with ten inch 1/2” lag bolts which should keep it from getting loose from moving. The bottom is also lagged together.

My sister is a chicken hoarder and has like 40 birds right now so she is setting me up with some good layers.

It really works! We had an older 1990 Suburban that I was using just to get back and forth to my teaching job at school. Wasn’t worth much so sure enough we dropped the comprehensive.

sure enough, on my way to school one morning, he wasn’t a big deer, but he sure put a big dent in that formerly, not so bad looking older vehicle.

From Piccalo on arfcom 🤣

Not again. Another outrage.​

Just because someone died that doesn't make you Darth Vader.

I was in a parking lot going into the market for a loaf of day old bread to serve a friend along with a Rochester Garbage plate.

A glance in the mirror showed 2 cars on my 6 in the lot AND my text alert went off expectedly and I wanted to give a quick yes or no one word answer.

A quick glance showed me there were 4-count 'em-4 empty pregnant woman parking spaces in front of me. While it is against the law to take a handicapped space the rest of them, veterans, pregnant women, employee of the month and so on have no real legal status. They are simply courtesies made by the store owners.

I dove into one, grabbed my phone and let the other two drivers pass me by. I had barely stopped when I saw some busybody walking past wave at me and point to the sign. I rolled down the window.

"I'm waiting for my 8 month pregnant wife," I said.

"Really? You look a little old," he said.

"I widowed a while back and remarried. I married a woman of child bearing age. I'm going to be a 72 year old first time father."

He looked shocked. "Really? At 72?"

"Absolutely, I said.

"Wow. A father at 72. That sounds kind of irresponsible." he said, again none of his business.

"I should be OK. I've got my mother genes and she made it to 98 and if I pass too early we're financially secure. The child will probably keep me young."

He looked at me thoughtfully and said nothing. I had him just where I wanted him. He was out in the open and preoccupied. Time for the kill shot.

"I'm hoping she gets her driver's license later this week so I don't have to drive her around anymore." I said, innocently.

The horrified look I got back was balm to my soul, music to my ears and gladdened my heart.

Years ago I thought God hated me because he made me have to deal with stupid people and busybodies. About 10 years ago I realized that God loved me because by sending me stupid people and busybodies he had given me an endless source of entertainment. I wish I had realized that a lot earlier.

Man if that is the going rate now i have absolutely been taken advantage of ,i ma need to ask for some refunds from the ladies 🤪

Last edited: