• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

87420435.jpg

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
This was a regular occurance on my old job. I worked at the conservation dept. and we had 3 tugs and a fleet of smaller boats. And almost weekly one of the tug captains would tell us he had something in the wheel.... We'd haul it and get busy with knives hacksaws sawzalls and once in a great while the fire wrench came out.( that's an oxy acetylene rig for anyone that has never worked in a shop of old time mechanics....long story)
Good times

This was a regular occurance on my old job. I worked at the conservation dept. and we had 3 tugs and a fleet of smaller boats. And almost weekly one of the tug captains would tell us he had something in the wheel.... We'd haul it and get busy with knives hacksaws sawzalls and once in a great while the fire wrench came out.( that's an oxy acetylene rig for anyone that has never worked in a shop of old time mechanics....long story)
Good times
Smoke wrench.

Good times
Blue wrench

Only in rare instances should it be used to remove a ring from someone's finger

We don't use fire. We shotgun a beer, cut out a slice of aluminum for a shield, and dremel that fucker off while cooling the finger with...more beer.

And this was before Bud was gay mother fuckers! ;-)
20130925_153310.jpg

20130925_152914.jpg

20130925_152906.jpg

Last edited:
Only in rare instances should it be used to remove a ring from someone's finger

Have used the Dremel a few times when the fancy ring cutter cant do it.

Not sure why people demand rings out of such tough metals…..
(Cause dey be stoopid, I know).

Once had a buddy melt a plastic bottle off a guy’s penis with a disposable cautery pen. 😳
Drugs n hookers (and a life of poor choices) got him in that position).
Guy “is it gonna hurt???”
Doc “hell yes its gonna, Im melting plastic off your dick!!”
🤣🤣🤣

Have used the Dremel a few times when the fancy ring cutter cant do it.

Not sure why people demand rings out of such tough metals…..
(Cause dey be stoopid, I know).

Once had a buddy melt a plastic bottle off a guy’s penis with a disposable cautery pen. 😳
Drugs n hookers (and a life of poor choices) got him in that position).
Guy “is it gonna hurt???”
Doc “hell yes its gonna, Im melting plastic off your dick!!”
🤣🤣🤣
This is normally the sort of claim where I say I'd have to see it to believe it,
but in this case I'll just take your word for it.
Screenshot_20231002-211436.png