• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Monkey Blood!!!! Remember it well…

You guys have this all wrong, we all know the best for cuts scrapes and general cleaning was mom's spit.

It was kerosene in my childhood era. Cut, scrape, bug bite, scorpion sting, whatever, it got dowsed with kerosene.

Been there, did that too…..

Made me flinch, just looking at it.

Good old monkey blood. I think we were dipped in it as kids and sent outside to cry the sting off.

My Father's words: "Shut up and hold still dammit!"

Don't forget "the belt." Bill Cosby's description of the "the belt" was accurate. Fast forward to about 10 minutes if you want to hear a description of "the belt."

I reached out to Frank to see if he could help us to reach @BullGear

It’s not like him to be out like this.
It was in the prayer request thread that he recently had surgery. BUT we are concerned he has not returned.

obligatory pic
chef.png

and in case I stole that one from here, I stole this one from fb
1698421903188.jpeg

Reactions: The D
Damn, even with a clitoris larger than the male's penis, #TexPatriot still can't find it.
When I saw the first hy
Hemingway wrote, erroneously, that hyenas were hermaphrodite. Females are born with and do pack 'fake' dicks.

Hyenas aren't wild dogs or even related to canines but come from the weasel family, it's nearest relative is the mongoose.
First thing that popped in my head was Big Mike. 🥴 Bet he is packing a ‘real’ dick though 😖

Stings were treated with granddad’s Redman tobacco or grandma’s Railroad Mills snuff. Boils had a piece of fatback strapped on ‘em.
Stings up here were always treated with meat tenderizer. Not steak spice... Meat tenderizer. Add a drop or two of water to a bit of meat tenderizer and rub on stings.

It is like magic! Didn't learn about it until I was a teenager and didn't believe it. Until I tried it.

Just 'sayin!

Sirhr

Reactions: powdahound76
View attachment 8258543
And 25 cans of maple flavored spam.
Yeah that’s it.
That’s the ticket.
That dump truck and 25 cans of maple flavored SPAM.
Oh, and let’s not forget a nice slam fire model 37 Ithaca.
That is the Gheyest picture I ever saw... And I saw some Ghey-assed-pictures in my time on Earth.

Holy Ghey Assed Shit... pictures.

Ghsy!

Sirhr

It was kerosene in my childhood era. Cut, scrape, bug bite, scorpion sting, whatever, it got dowsed with kerosene.
Turpentine was also used along with balled up cobwebs to stem the flow of blood in more serious wounds..

Dog licking a wound was believed to clean and aid healing. After reading Savage Sam as a kid, I let my dog lick my many boyhood cuts and scrapes and they all healed just fine.

Turpentine was also used along with balled up cobwebs to stem the flow of blood in more serious wounds..

Dog licking a wound was believed to clean and aid healing. After reading Savage Sam as a kid, I let my dog lick my many boyhood cuts and scrapes and they all healed just fine.

Must have that, and the one about his dad a dozen times…along with “Were the Red Fern Grows.”

No one ever caught on how many times you caught your penis in your zipper?

No one ever caught on how many times you caught your penis in your zipper?
Man, thats bad. Blasphemy. I've never owned a gay dog. In fact, I don't even think there is such a thing.

My black lab loved the womens, especially in bikinis. When I'd be talking to a cute chick he'd make a bee line to the Y. They'd just reach down and pet him.

Last edited: