• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

lQAvwZh.png
Is that the beatbox dog? LOL

I want to hate it. I want them to leave the tacticool shit off the lever guns, and leave them as is. But, I kinda dig it, a little.

If there were absolutely no woodstocked reproductions of the Spencer, Henry, 1873/86/92 lines of rifles available on the market and only tacticool versions, I would get one, but that would be just the beginning of a major overhaul and makeover project. All of my woodworking skills and tools are going to be put to use in completing that much-necessary makeover to the best there possibly can be. I tried just now to envision a tacticool 1865 Spencer..... Good grief, FUCK I am getting nauseous. 😂

On my Uberti Model 1865 Spencer I can remove the rear sight assembly and instantly put in a 2 inch section of Picatinny rail that I custom cut and fitted for it, drop in fit with the same screws so I can use a RDS on it, and switch it back to the original rear sight in under a minute, and that is about as 'modern' I'd go with it...

I don't know what I'm looking at, but I like it
I took that picture a few elk seasons ago. It's on Coffee Pot Creek below where the old sawmill was on the Malheur NF. Not sure what it was for but I'm thinking maybe a packing station for when they were hauling lumber out of there on horse drawn wagons.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Friends, I’ve received many remarkable nature photographs over the years but this photo of a nesting Falcon is perhaps the most remarkable Nature shot that I’ve ever seen. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Nature is truly breath-taking!