• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

They still had them and we still used them in 2000 when I went through Parris Island. It was not the main squad bay that had them but either A-Line or B-Line that had them.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
9F61838B-C018-4A19-8546-810D59FC2F00.jpeg

The largest polar bear ever recorded at 1,002 kg (2,209 lb). The bear was shot in Kotzebue Sound in northwestern Alaska in 1960. It could reach the height of 3.39 m (11 ft 1 in) while standing on hind legs.

The only common trait between the two predators is their size. They are almost of the same size. Some scientists believe that polar bears are the largest land mammals living today others say that Kodiak bears supersede white bears in size. Either way both animals have long fascinated biologists for their super strength and ability to take down prey nearly the size of their own.
Elephants aren’t land mammals?

I’d like to see that fight.

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon
they call the right conspiracy theorists because we believe the world is being run by a group of wealthy elite pedophiles.....and thats only because....well, its actually being run by a group of wealthy elite pedophiles.

they call the right conspiracy theorists when we claimed Covid came from a lab.....and thats only because...well, theres a covid research lab in wuhan and the FBI admitted it was actually a lab leak.

but the left have absolutely no problem with claiming trump is going to "end democracy" and "execute his enemies"......all based on nothing but their own delusions and self projections.

but yeah, were the conspiracy theorists because we dont believe epstein killed himself......funny the cameras mysteriously stopped working, and the guards forgot to do their rounds.....and none of his clients were ever released....but yeah, total nutter if you think he was wacked.

also, WTF is up with Rosanne Barr recently? ....she got based in a hurry

She was based during Trumps admin when she lost her top rated show for insulting Valerie Jarrod

Imma call you both out on it.
If you were there you'd know it was Parris Island, not Paris, which is in France.....but I digress.....

I'm pretty sure that my recruiter told me that Paris France and Parris Island were the same place. Good food, top notch accomodations, beaches, towers, some of the natives are hostile towards visitors, you will spend time with a diverse group from around the east coast and you can become a tour guide in a few years if you want to go back.

Keep them coming. I have recognized each place you have posted and man do I enjoy the memories that come flooding back. I sure miss OR, but not the retards in the I-5 corridor that have ruined that state. Grew up a Coastie, but spent a lot of time in Southern OR and Bend/Redmond also. That is a beautiful truck and you have right to be proud. Just need to get you up into some old growth Doug Fir on a dreary day for some pics to really hammer home the nostalgia.

Reactions: acpchuck and Modoc
Keep them coming. I have recognized each place you have posted and man do I enjoy the memories that come flooding back. I sure miss OR, but not the retards in the I-5 corridor that have ruined that state. Grew up a Coastie, but spent a lot of time in Southern OR and Bend/Redmond also. That is a beautiful truck and you have right to be proud. Just need to get you up into some old growth Doug Fir on a dreary day for some pics to really hammer home the nostalgia.
That was the last trip for a while.
In storage for the winter.
IMG_5199.jpeg

IMG_5198.jpeg

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of is The Beverly Hillbillies or Mama’s Family.

Edit: Um, why isn’t the reply or quote working? Weird

I'm OK with that. I find myself in the same position with many who claim Trump is a conservative and champion of freedom.
The only thing that comes to mind is The Beverly Hillbillies or Mama’s Family

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon