• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

The engine in the top video, the V-1650-1 never went into a Mustang. In the lower video, that engine should be a V-1650-7. Even though the the V-1650 -1 didn't go into a Mustang, it did go into a notable WWII aircraft that DID help win WWII, the P-40F and P-40L. Serving in North Africa.

Last edited:
1702269012133.jpeg

You sound like you would be a total jackass as a landlord.

The tenant is telling you that the fan is making noise, and not just a ticking noise. Even though, it appears, the landlord had not cleaned up around it, serviced the unit regularly, checking pressures, cleaning it out, cleaning the fins, providing a level, clean pad for it to sit on, and now the fan is making noise. I'm guessing it could be a fan blade with a stress fracture ($75), motor ($100) or broken ($125) or loose mounts($5?) but you called throwing a rock on top to dampen the "real issue" the right thing to do. Them when the fan fries/ the systen shuts down (and you are nowhere to be located for days), and you have to fix it while it's 100 degrees in the shade (bitching the whole time).

How thee fuck would you conclude/ call this a $2000 repair or even that the tenant wanted a new unit.

You would probably blame them/ threaten to evict them if the fan motor would have failed without them telling you it was making noise.

If you were my landlord, you would find that rock firmly planted on your windshield when you were called out for a reinspect of the same issue.

I'm that guy.
Go be poor in your own house. Then you can pay for the repairs. Like I said... It's easy to spend other people's money.
A good renter would have kept the area cleaned up.

I've seen that rock fix on a hundred plus systems. It is usually on Monday because the renters have been listening to the noise for a week or so and finally decided to call the landlord on Saturday. They know that it's going to be a motor and blade replacement and there's no reason to call out the service company on Saturday and pay for a after hours service call. But here we are in the Facebook age and every "Karen" and "Cooper Barrett" gotta post their stooopity to the world looking for outrage.

Oh and according to Fakebook censors… this is False Information. And they will censor it.

The fact is that the Southern Democrats only filibustered the Civil Rights Act for 60 days. Not 75. And I mean come on… that makes a massive difference in the facts of the story that utterly racist Southern Democrat Senators tied up all senate business for 15 fewer days than the meme suggests.

AND according to the blue-haired Democrat-protecting Facebook Fact Checkers Southern Police Chief Bull Conner did NOT turn fire hoses and police dogs on black marchers in Birmingham. That is fake news because Bull Conner was Public Safety Commissioner and not the Chief… and there is no such breed as Police Dogs. They were German shepherds. So the facts are wrong and wrong facts have to be censored to prevent people from knowing that the Democrats are the party of racism and segregation and have been since their inception.

Here, this is the correct and approved version of your false news post. Fact check that commie twerps!

IMG_7719.jpeg

Sirhr

Army: Dad, can I borrow the car? Gee son. Here's a fleet of cars.
Air Force: We need money for this super sleek fighter and a few cool ass bombers. Okay here you go. Ha hahaha, we're sorry we spent the money on new building and grounds. Can we have some more? Sure thing.
Navy: We need a carrier fleet, some cool jets (we have the Blue Angels, ya know) and some really cool gizmos to protect the fleet. Okay, here son.
Marine Corps: You Navy guys are awesome. We need.. Shut up! Here's some crumbs but we'll give you a ride on our new boat. At least you can eat decent food while you are onboard.
I particularly like the boutique Italian bottled water.

Fellows STOP IT! Y’all are driving me crazy. I always wanted a bike, but Brenda refused and refused and finally said, go get that Corvette you always wanted (I did! :D ).

So, I drove the Corvette for several years, Loved it to death, but the Corvette tax was killing us. ($450.00 electronic part, to repair one brake light’s sending unit; $2000.00+ to repair a leak in the AC system, etc)

Still, love those bikes. At 75 , I’m too old to get a nice little Honda CBR 600 RR and it looks like so much fun.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
This is the one time I would tend to agree with hill-er-eee. Any photo of her is an abomination to all those who worked so diligently though the 19th and 20th century to prefect the silver-halide photographic images as well as those who worked so hard to make electronic photographs so lifelike.

Please, please, give those men and women who worked so hard, so long, living or passed on some peace and do not take any more likenesses of this mean old woman.
IMG_2504.jpeg

Fellows STOP IT! Y’all are driving me crazy. I always wanted a bike, but Brenda refused and refused and finally said, go get that Corvette you always wanted (I did! :D ).

So, I drove the Corvette for several years, Loved it to death, but the Corvette tax was killing us. ($450.00 electronic part, to repair one brake light’s sending unit; $2000.00+ to repair a leak in the AC system, etc)

Still, love those bikes. At 75 , I’m too old to get a nice little Honda CBR 600 RR and it looks like so much fun.

You are not too old!!

I restored a few cars for a great gentleman who lives down near Cape Cod. In his mid-70's. Whenever he visited the shop he was always loving on my bikes that were often parked there or I was working on them.

So at 75, he took a motorcycle safety course. And went out and bought a Honda 250 Rebel!!! (This guy owned two Gulfstream V's)... He spent hours putting happily around his neighborhood just absolutely loving life. His wife was initially apoplectic! But after seeing how happy he was just just riding his 'little Honda' she decided it was ok.

His Honda (and playing in his little machine shop) gave him, I think, more pleasure than his multi-million dollar cars!

Just do it!!!

Sirhr

You are not too old!!

I restored a few cars for a great gentleman who lives down near Cape Cod. In his mid-70's. Whenever he visited the shop he was always loving on my bikes that were often parked there or I was working on them.

So at 75, he took a motorcycle safety course. And went out and bought a Honda 250 Rebel!!! (This guy owned two Gulfstream V's)... He spent hours putting happily around his neighborhood just absolutely loving life. His wife was initially apoplectic! But after seeing how happy he was just just riding his 'little Honda' she decided it was ok.

His Honda (and playing in his little machine shop) gave him, I think, more pleasure than his multi-million dollar cars!

Just do it!!!

Sirhr
"apoplectic"
You made me look up a word!

View attachment 8293761
Fake news as we never had ice hooks like that.
And it fails to depict how we had to to fend off "The Ferocious Ice Tigers" and "Snow Rattlesnake".
Well not exactly. Between our home and Weston School, is the highest point of the parish. So, for our son to go to school, he had to go uphill both ways. He and his best friend would get a bur up their behinds and decide to run home rather than ride the bus. So yes, the ran the full six miles. Not much later, they got their driver’s license and that was that. (When your kid plays sports, having a driver’s license and car is pretty much mandatory. Otherwise, it’s a long drive and wait, each and every afternoon. Now the games, missed only two his entire high school career. Work mandated I was out of driving range to get to the game.).

Yall ate hilarious with all this "civil rights" posturing about the democrats, yada yada.
Cause Republicans are so much better at it....
LMMFAO.
All they ever wanted was equal rights.....

How's that working out for ya?

At the gun club we had a member named gunny. Any guesses on that one?

He was a korean war vet and back then he was in his 80's. His wife had died about 6 months before and he went out and got a motorcycle and went to an MSF course. Just like the other poster, 250 rebel.

He road that thing everywhere including the highway to the rifle range just to go on the highway, not to shoot anything, just to ride.

He road about a year before he passed.

Super cool guy.